WC Roster Cuts to make 53

ARTMONK HOF

16 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Don’t forget, this is also the coaches who signed William Jackson, a top man coverage corner, to a big money free agent deal……when we play zone coverage for the most part. 

None of this should surprise anyone. 

But Rivera is DEFINITELY the guy we needed to get. Just remember he's a "proven winner"

• Like 1

18 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Don’t forget, this is also the coaches who signed William Jackson, a top man coverage corner, to a big money free agent deal……when we play zone coverage for the most part. 

None of this should surprise anyone. 

Don't forget the need to also give 7 yard cushions to the WRs despite having big corners, even on a 3rd and 5 :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

I seriously just can't with anyone still defending this clown. He's mismanaged pretty much everything. 

I don’t expect things to be much different than the last two years but, I’ll hold my judgment on Rivera until we see how this season goes. He could end up being right & smarter than the rest of us.

51 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

What’s a bunch? Unless you can prove to me otherwise I don’t think this is true. 

I read it somewhere or maybe heard it on the radio or something. I guess I’ll look for it. I just remember hearing it recently & I was shocked by the comment as well but the point was made.

I will point out that in that article it said we are “a more zone based defense” but that doesn’t mean we play zone all the time. I think we played man more than people realize but we probably still played zone more than man.

Edited by turtle28