Marvin Lewis hates John Ross

theJ

I thought this was special

I understand constructive criticism, but this seems like comments designed to destroy a young man's confidence because he doesn't like him. I mean seriously, what is going on with these two?

6 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

And I hate Marvin Lewis more and more each week.  Seriously considering rooting for another team if he is somehow still the head coach after this season.  Never thought I'd get to this point, but here I am...

Yeah i'm pretty sure i'm not buying Gamepass again if Marvin is still around next year.

But i don't think he will be.

10 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

And I hate Marvin Lewis more and more each week.  Seriously considering rooting for another team if he is somehow still the head coach after this season.  Never thought I'd get to this point, but here I am...

"I could never root for another team....

but I hate ole marv more than anything.... and have for years.... Marvin is a turd that blames everyone else for the team sucking 

This is the same Marvin who will stubbornly stick by "his guys" no matter how much they screw up (Burfict, Bodine, Brandon Tate for years, Ogbuhi, Vinny Rey, etc...).  You mean to tell me that a rookie who has had a couple injury issues and severely limited playing time isn't a finished product.  I am shocked, shocked I tell you, to hear of this travesty.

1 minute ago, johndeere1707 said:

you'll be back... they always come back

Yeah, we will.  Still I wish people would stop showing up to games until Marvin is fired.  I don't want any chance that he's retained and hitting ole Mikey in the pocket book is probably the only way that happens...

5 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Yeah, we will.  Still I wish people would stop showing up to games until Marvin is fired.  I don't want any chance that he's retained and hitting ole Mikey in the pocket book is probably the only way that happens...

Buy my tickets back from me and I'll gladly stay home.

Archived