Marvin Lewis hates John Ross

theJ

8 hours ago, Broncofan said:

As we are aiming to get the highest pick possible, I hope Ross drops 2 TD's on us this week and then throws Lewis under the bus in the postgame about the coaching letting down the team this season.  

I don't care about the pick so much, so this would be amazing to me.

9 hours ago, Broncofan said:

As we are aiming to get the highest pick possible, I hope Ross drops 2 TD's on us this week and then throws Lewis under the bus in the postgame about the coaching letting down the team this season.  

You clearly win Best Opposition Post of the Year

14 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

Was Ross even active?  I was unable to watch the whole thing but I never saw him?

He was a healthy scratch.

Also, can someone explain to me why Vincent Rey and Hardy Nickerson are seeing the field on defense over Jordan Evans?  I honestly believe at this point Marvin is doing things primarily just to troll us fans on the way out...

14 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

He was a healthy scratch.

Also, can someone explain to me why Vincent Rey and Hardy Nickerson are seeing the field on defense over Jordan Evans?  I honestly believe at this point Marvin is doing things primarily just to troll us fans on the way out...

To myself in his head for a second - he's probably thinking they're only a game out of the wildcard, so he's still trying to make the playoffs.  However, i still quite understand why Nickerson sees the field first.  I mean, they did just cut him and everything.

1 hour ago, Beck Bristow said:

I'm confused. Was Hardy Nickerson cut?

He was cut, then re-added after we put Pat Sims on the IR.  Then suddenly he's getting defensive snaps over Jordan Evans.  I have a hard time believing that this coaching staff is this incompetent with player playing time.  I honestly do believe they are trolling us.

My other theory is that Evans isn't exactly following the defensive assignments of leaving underneath receivers wide open and not making tackles behind the LOS.  Because he plays aggressive and makes plays but it's not 'by the book' he's not getting playing time until he does it Marvin's way...

Archived