Rate my Draft Thread

EaglesPeteC

I don’t pull any punches or sugar coat anything, unless some serious waiver wire and trades are done throughout the year, and your roster management is superb, I would give the team a D. But feel free to prove me wrong at the end of the year and show me you made the playoffs. 

Alright ridicule my team. It’s a 12 man half PPR. I had the first pick and this is how I drafted each round. 

1. Jonathan Taylor

2. Deebo Samuel

3. Tyreek Hill

4. Eli Mitchell

5. Justin Herbert 

6. CEH

7. DeAndre Hopkins

8. Rashaad Penny

9. Rashod Bateman

10. Chase Claypool

11. Albert O

12. Mike Gesicki

13. Harrison Butker

14. Tampa Bay

15. Jahan Dotson

16. Tua

11 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I don’t pull any punches or sugar coat anything, unless some serious waiver wire and trades are done throughout the year, and your roster management is superb, I would give the team a D. But feel free to prove me wrong at the end of the year and show me you made the playoffs. 

lol ok….next time I’ll be sure and draft Danny Gray. 

I had my draft last night.  It's a 12 team redraft league.  I had the 11th pick.  The first round was all RBs aside from Jefferson and Kupp.  

QB - R. Wilson, T. Lawrence

RB - A. Kamara, D. Swift, M. Gordon, M. Carter, I. Pacheco

WR - C. Sutton, D. Johnson, M. Thomas, M. Brown

TE - Z. Ertz, C. Kmet

K - D. Hopkins

DEF - New Orleans

Our league has a bit different scoring with 40 yard plays getting an extra 4 pts and 40 yard tds getting an extra 4 points on top of that.  6 point TDs with 4 point passing TDS as well as PPR.

It’s a standard 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX. 

Edited by Squanchy

18 team league (lol). 6th overall pick. PPR.

Herbert

Ekeler

E. Mitchell

Juju

Olave

Pitts

T. Burks

Rams D (going to pick up Titans vs NYG for week 1)

*Hopkins

*Gallup

M. Mack

D. Mills

R. Jones

Depth was disgusting with this many teams. WRs we’re not great when I started looking at them so I grabbed Hopkins and Gallup a little earlier than expected. I think that gives me a solid 1/2 and then a FLEX for week 7 and onward.

Edited by Tyronnosaurus

3 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Herbert

Ekeler

E. Mitchell

Juju

Olave

Pitts

T. Burks

*Hopkins

*Gallup

M. Mack

D. Mills

R. Jones

Depth was disgusting with this many teams. WRs we’re not great when I started looking at them so I grabbed Hopkins and Gallup a little earlier than expected. I think that gives me a solid 1/2 and then a FLEX for week 7 and onward.

Not bad at all imo for an 18 team league

May start out slow with the rookies but could end strong if they come on

9 hours ago, TheBeast23 said:

Alright ridicule my team. It’s a 12 man half PPR. I had the first pick and this is how I drafted each round. 

1. Jonathan Taylor

2. Deebo Samuel

3. Tyreek Hill

4. Eli Mitchell

5. Justin Herbert 

6. CEH

7. DeAndre Hopkins

8. Rashaad Penny

9. Rashod Bateman

10. Chase Claypool

11. Albert O

12. Mike Gesicki

13. Harrison Butker

14. Tampa Bay

15. Jahan Dotson

16. Tua

I am not a Mitchell guy but I like the pairing of him with Penny. Bateman R9 is great value as is Deebo at 24, I know people are down on him but theres a limit. Nobody drafted after R9 is "my guy" so its nbd. Top-3 QB, #1 RB, 2 Top-20 WRs and 2 solid trustworthy guys if you kind of half Mitchell/Penny

3 hours ago, Squanchy said:

I had my draft last night.  It's a 12 team redraft league.  I had the 11th pick.  The first round was all RBs aside from Jefferson and Kupp.  

QB - R. Wilson, T. Lawrence

RB - A. Kamara, D. Swift, M. Gordon, M. Carter, I. Pacheco

WR - C. Sutton, D. Johnson, M. Thomas, M. Brown

TE - Z. Ertz, C. Kmet

K - D. Hopkins

DEF - New Orleans

Our league has a bit different scoring with 40 yard plays getting an extra 4 pts and 40 yard tds getting an extra 4 points on top of that.  6 point TDs with 4 point passing TDS as well as PPR.

It’s a standard 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX. 

Not sure I would've taken Kamara with Chase there and the bonuses awarded for big plays but I get it. Swift is tough that high in Non-PPR but if healthy he could be awesome behind that OL. Sutton is my guy but not a big Diontae guy and Thomas has burned me too much. I like the upside plays at TE

3 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Herbert

Ekeler

E. Mitchell

Juju

Olave

Pitts

T. Burks

*Hopkins

*Gallup

M. Mack

D. Mills

R. Jones

Its really tough to take 2 guys that are suspended/injured when benches are this week. If Juju is the KC guy though, this could be very good

Re-Draft-12 teams, non-PPR Picked 4th

QB: Trey Lance & Kirk Cousins

RB: CMC-Saquon Barkley-Rhamondre Stevenson-Melvin Gordon-Nyheim Hines-Kenneth Gainwell

WR: Michael Pittman-Gabriel Davis-Darnell Mooney-Skyy Moore-Joshua Palmer

TE: Travis Kelce

Overall, I'm really happy with it. it totally is a boom-bust squad because of CMC-Barkley but getting them and Kelce in the first 3 rounds was not expected and then Michael Pittman and Gab Davis Round 4 & 5 were huge per my Big Board. Dont love my flex and I wanted Tom Brady or Jalen Hurts but 4 QBs went back to back so I missed out

@TheBeast23 @Squanchy @Tyronnosaurus help me out?

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

8 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Not sure I would've taken Kamara with Chase there and the bonuses awarded for big plays but I get it. Swift is tough that high in Non-PPR but if healthy he could be awesome behind that OL. Sutton is my guy but not a big Diontae guy and Thomas has burned me too much. I like the upside plays at TE

I’m a RB/RB start guy. Jefferson almost got to me. I would have pulled the trigger on that. 

It is a full ppr league.  My initial targets were Saquon/Mixon but neither made it to 11.

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Re-Draft-12 teams, non-PPR Picked 4th

QB: Trey Lance & Kirk Cousins

RB: CMC-Saquon Barkley-Rhamondre Stevenson-Melvin Gordon-Nyheim Hines-Kenneth Gainwell

WR: Michael Pittman-Gabriel Davis-Darnell Mooney-Skyy Moore-Joshua Palmer

TE: Travis Kelce

Overall, I'm really happy with it. it totally is a boom-bust squad because of CMC-Barkley but getting them and Kelce in the first 3 rounds was not expected and then Michael Pittman and Gab Davis Round 4 & 5 were huge per my Big Board. Dont love my flex and I wanted Tom Brady or Jalen Hurts but 4 QBs went back to back so I missed out

Yeah you can see your weak flex spot by taking Kelce there but you have that square pretty much won every week so it could be worse

Love your QB in Trey Lance and your RB1 and 2 spots

Pittman Im a little lower on this year after having him last because I think hes being drafted at or above his ceiling but still isnt a bad, Pittman and Gabe Davis is a good 1,2 punch at WR

1 minute ago, Squanchy said:

I’m a RB/RB start guy. Jefferson almost got to me. I would have pulled the trigger on that. 

It is a full ppr league.  My initial targets were Saquon/Mixon but neither made it to 11.

I do a ton of RB-RB too, its why I kind of wanted pick 4 because I figured I wouldn't take a WR anyways

1 minute ago, mattyice0401 said:

Yeah you can see your weak flex spot by taking Kelce there but you have that square pretty much won every week so it could be worse

Love your QB in Trey Lance and your RB1 and 2 spots

Pittman Im a little lower on this year after having him last because I think hes being drafted at or above his ceiling but still isnt a bad, Pittman and Gabe Davis is a good 1,2 punch at WR

yea I think the value on Pittman was good. His ADP was around 32 but I took him at 45 which felt good. 

• Like 1

My first and probably only draft this year, I dont mind it at all really, went boom or bust pretty much this year

PPR, 10 man league drafting in the 5 spot, Number in the ( ) is the round I drafted them in

QB Kyler (8), Trey Lance (12)

RBs King Henry (1), Saquon B. (2), Cam Akers (3), Antonio Gibson (9), Michael Carter (10), Alex Mattison (15), Zamir White (18)

WRs Diontae Johnson (4), Allen Robinson (5), Michael Thomas (6), JuJu (7), DeVante Parker (11), Robby Anderson (16), Danny Gray (20)

TEs Irv Smith (13), Brevin Jordan (17)

K Robbie Gould (19) Yes we still use kickers :/

D/ST Saints

Overall It isnt bad, Kinda stinks I dont have a clear cut #1 WR but the sum of the parts aint too bad IMO a lot riding on both Barkley and King Henry but If they both hit Im looking pretty. Wanted Dalles Goedert around the 9th-11th rounds but someone took Hockenson and Dallas Goedert at the 8-9 turn so I waited longer than usual. Also thought Kyler in the 8th was really good value considering he was like a top 40 pick last year

Edited by mattyice0401