Rate my Draft Thread

EaglesPeteC

Just now, Forge said:

He will be, not yet though. 

I'm bullish on Barkley this year to some extent, especially in a full ppr league. 

Wow, Fournette just went pick 15 

I’m pretty bullish on Fournette as a R2 pick in PPR but not before Jones or Swift, that’s crazy lol. Like you said, a lot of casual players love to go RB-WR starts and the 2nd Round WR’s are meh this year, which should push down great RB’s to you. 

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't love Henry at 4. I am legit worried this year. 

But I love Barkley as the RB2. I like him more in full ppr, but I think he's set for a good size season this year. I also like Dillon as an RB3. Not sure I love him as a flex play - strictly RB fill in. 

The receivers are a weakness, but also the easiest to address through waivers and trades if we are being honest. At least you have upside there. 

Thanks for the reply.

I won't be playing Dillon in the flex week 1 or 2 most likely. I will be going either Bateman or Moore probably.

Do you think it's worth it to drop Njoku (since I have Pitts) and go with one of the following: Rondale Moore, AJ Green, Wan'Dale Robinson, Isaiah Mckenzie, Kirk Cousins, Rachaad White, Zamir White.

I'm mostly looking to hit on just 2 WR's and want as much stock as possible. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Kelce too, but I think I want to risk the nexts turn for Pitts 

Kelce at 24-25? In PPR? That’s a instant smash for me right there. Insane value. 

As for Pitts, hardest TE schedule of any TE, and bad QB situation. If he’s there at 48, it’s a good value pick though. I like Kittle at 48 as well. 

3 minutes ago, CaribouLou said:

Thanks for the reply.

I won't be playing Dillon in the flex week 1 or 2 most likely. I will be going either Bateman or Moore probably.

Do you think it's worth it to drop Njoku (since I have Pitts) and go with one of the following: Rondale Moore, AJ Green, Wan'Dale Robinson, Isaiah Mckenzie, Kirk Cousins, Rachaad White, Zamir White.

I'm mostly looking to hit on just 2 WR's and want as much stock as possible. 

I generally only carry 1 TE. I do like Njoku this year though, but with Pitts you're only going to use him once if you're lucky, so i like having depth elsewhere. Not sure about any of those guys...depends on the league. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Kelce at 24-25? In PPR? That’s a instant smash for me right there. Insane value. 

As for Pitts, hardest TE schedule of any TE, and bad QB situation. If he’s there at 48, it’s a good value pick though. I like Kittle at 48 as well. 

Yeah, pick 25. 

• Like 1