Rate my Draft Thread

EaglesPeteC

Just now, Forge said:

Oh wow...Pitts wouldn't have made it back. Glad i went Kelce 

Pitts usually goes R3, but in a casual league, 48 wasn’t out of the question.

Sutton/Mike Williams/McLaurin on the board?

Sutton and Williams usually go R3, but sometimes in casual drafts they fall as late as the 4-5 turn, but not too often. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Pitts usually goes R3, but in a casual league, 48 wasn’t out of the question.

Sutton/Mike Williams/McLaurin on the board?

Sutton and Williams usually go R3, but sometimes in casual drafts they fall as late as the 4-5 turn, but not too often. 

Yeah. One of these picks will have to be a QB though. It's drying up quick. lamar just went a few picks ahead of mine 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Yeah. One of these picks will have to be a QB though. It's drying up quick. lamar just went a few picks ahead of mine 

Lance in casual leagues goes around R7 or R8, why not rock him as a starter? Or you can rock Wilson as a starter R7 or R8 as well. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Lance in casual leagues goes around R7 or R8, why not rock him as a starter? Or you can rock Wilson as a starter R7 or R8 as well. 

Going to need 2 starters. Lance is likely my next pick along with maybe Godwin. I went with Kyler and Sutton here. Not ideal with Kyler, tbh, but I think I'll be able to move him. 

Just now, Forge said:

Going to need 2 starters. Lance is likely my next pick along with maybe Godwin. I went with Kyler and Sutton here. Not ideal with Kyler, tbh, but I think I'll be able to move him. 

Ok yeah 2 QB league you are gonna need 2 good starters. Getting a little nervous about your WR’s. But the fact Sutton make it to 48 is awesome. He could easily be the WR1 overall (like in the league) this year.

Just now, BayRaider said:

Ok yeah 2 QB league you are gonna need 2 good starters. Getting a little nervous about your WR’s. But the fact Sutton make it to 48 is awesome. He could easily be the WR1 overall (like in the league) this year.

I'm not overly concerned with the receivers. They suck, but they are somewhat easy to stream and somewhat easy to acquire.