PPR/Superflex WRs

Lionized

Who are some sleeper WRs y’all are keeping an eye on in the later rounds? Last year I was able to nab Kupp in the 6th. Is there anyone that had a down year with a bounce back, or will benefit from the QB carousel? Some off the top of my head. 

Allen Robinson

Sutton/Jeudy 

Godwin 

A Brown 

JuJu 

Thielen

I think Hunter Renfrow is seriously underrated.  Being drafted as WR 32 and likely will finish top 20.  

All of the guys you mentioned I like. 

If in a single year league I think Robert Woods is a sleeper that could finish much higher than ADP. 

Michael Thomas is an easy answer but he has been gone so long he has a lot of downside too but can typically take that risk at that point of the draft. 

Chase Claypool could have a bounce back year as well and finish top 30 with an ADP of 46.  

There are a lot of guys I like in those mid rounds, will be interesting to see who ends up dropping.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I think Hunter Renfrow is seriously underrated.  Being drafted as WR 32 and likely will finish top 20.  

All of the guys you mentioned I like. 

If in a single year league I think Robert Woods is a sleeper that could finish much higher than ADP. 

Michael Thomas is an easy answer but he has been gone so long he has a lot of downside too but can typically take that risk at that point of the draft. 

Chase Claypool could have a bounce back year as well and finish top 30 with an ADP of 46.  

There are a lot of guys I like in those mid rounds, will be interesting to see who ends up dropping.  

I love me some Renfrow he keeps getting slept on every year. I know the worries of having Waller back, but he should have high volume still in Daniels offense. 

• Like 1

On 8/26/2022 at 2:33 PM, Lionized said:

I love me some Renfrow he keeps getting slept on every year. I know the worries of having Waller back, but he should have high volume still in Daniels offense. 

Every year? He's had one relevant fantasy year.

I like him too, just saying. 

I know Gabe Davis is the fantasy darling this offseason but if you can grab him in the 4-5th rounds he'll pan out.

I also like Allen Lazard - we know that A-Rod has his WRs likes, he called Lazard the WR1 a few weeks ago, and IIRC when Lazard was in his 2nd year Rodgers wanted him dressed and on the roster. 

Treylon Burks could have a Chase like season --- in a sense that he's getting faded like crazy due to his offseason just like Chase was last year due to his case of the drops in the preseason ***I DONT THINK BURKS WILL PUT UP CHASE NUMBERS*** but he could provide good value at where he was drafted. I've seen him drafted in the 9-12 rounds.