Christian Watson this, Christian Watson that....dude's done NOTHING, literally NOTHING.

vegas492

16 minutes ago, CrazyJoeDavola said:

Totally agree. The guy should be cut. I can't believe they even drafted him. He played at a school in a state that I am pretty sure doesn't even exist. 

Megakota or East and West Dakota. North and South dont even make sense.

Megakota works for me. We adopt montanas speed limits. Wyoming gives us a coal industry. East river gives us farmland hunting and dairy. West gives river gives us oil grazing and tourism. Might be a legit state at that point

5 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Megakota or East and West Dakota. North and South dont even make sense.

Megakota works for me. We adopt montanas speed limits. Wyoming gives us a coal industry. East river gives us farmland hunting and dairy. West gives river gives us oil grazing and tourism. Might be a legit state at that point

Full disclosure. I live in that non existent state. NDSU is the only redeeming quality of the Red River Valley. I like the Megakota idea. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Norm said:

Packers front office was the one who decided he isn't good, not us. The world doesn't need convincing, they already know he sucks.

The front office never would have drafted Doubs if they thought Watson would be any good.  It's just math.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, thrILL! said:

I hope a lifelong Packers fan who is brand new to this board finds this thread lol. Just picturing the look on their face reading this…🤣

Their face? I can't wait to see @vegas492 face when and if they respond to it lol. I believe it might be something like this...

MV5BMjI2MjEyOTUwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjA4

Edited by Toddfather
  • Like 5

21 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Blah Blah Blah.

Yah, we traded two second rounders to a division rival for this turd.  Haven't even seen if he can wear a darned uniform yet.

Gimme a reason why he should make the squad?

Because you or @Packerraymond has him on their final roster projections is not a valid answer.

Neither is his draft status or age..

Small school guy who can't run the full route tree, has suspect hands and has never been in a pro style offense.

Not exactly the type of guy you want on the field.

So tell me WHY????????

Simply because if he develops he's a top 5 athlete at the position lol.