Christian Watson this, Christian Watson that....dude's done NOTHING, literally NOTHING.

vegas492

15 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I think you are confusing Jordan's GF and sister.  His GF is hot.

Jordon Love Girlfriend Ronika Stone Wikipedia

There a timestamp (not a trampstamp) or a date stamp on that photo?

Because I saw him, uh, canoodeling (spelling) with a ginger on a pier in Sister Bay back in 2021.  June of 2021 to be specific.

And I know 100% that it was him.  Because Dillon was next to him.  We were all of 30 yards away from them in our boat.

So if the picture is newer than 6/2021...then maybe, just maybe Love has a chance.  

45 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Because I saw him, uh, canoodeling (spelling) with a ginger on a pier in Sister Bay back in 2021.  June of 2021 to be specific.

And I know 100% that it was him.  Because Dillon was next to him.  We were all of 30 yards away from them in our boat.

So if the picture is newer than 6/2021...then maybe, just maybe Love has a chance.  

Narc

• Like 4

2 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Her name is Ronika Stone .. he's been with her for a few years .. she's a Univ. of Oregon Volleyball player.

10 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Her name is Ronika Stone .. he's been with her for a few years .. she's a Univ. of Oregon Volleyball player.

And she's both 100% not who I saw him with.....and she's 100% hotter than who I saw him with.

And he was not with his sister.

So, good for him!  The "ugly girlfriend" was around when he stunk.  Maybe upgrading GF's brought his game up a level?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/3/2023 at 10:34 AM, vegas492 said:

And she's both 100% not who I saw him with.....and she's 100% hotter than who I saw him with.

And he was not with his sister.

So, good for him!  The "ugly girlfriend" was around when he stunk.  Maybe upgrading GF's brought his game up a level?

Let’s keep any gossip that might get our QB1in a jam to a minimum here. A gentleman doesn’t canoodle and tell. 

• 1 month later...

Fantasy Pros has Christian Watson ranked 19th among WR's with standard scoring, 28th with PPR scoring. They obviously think his yardage and TD numbers will be better than his reception numbers. I can see that, but I'm hoping they'll be looking for ways to get the ball in his hands as much as they can, not just throwing downfield.  He's a threat anytime the ball is in his hands, as he proved against Philadelphia. 

On 2/3/2023 at 9:52 AM, vegas492 said:

Yah canoodeling with a Ginger is a recipe for disaster.  If he is dating a Ginger mine as well put him on the trade block.  Now if that smoking hot baby is his new girl we need to sign him to an extention pronto!

• 2 months later...
On 2/1/2023 at 12:23 PM, MaximusGluteus said:

He only ran go routes at NDSU so obviously he's incapable of doing anything else.  If he was so good NDSU would have run their entire offense through him.  Plus, he'll be 24 in may, so he's obviously maxed out.  It's only downhill from here.

When idiots post in here I will treat them like idiots. Yes Watson was a rookie last year ands he had 5 drops the first half of the season. He got it together though.  He had 19 catches and zero drops the final 5 games and he had 7 receiving TD's and 1 running TD. The Packers (Rodgers mostly figured out how to use Watson so the future is very bright. These naysayers are not Packers fans.