Preseason 3 GDT: Cardinals @ Titans

ttitansfan4life

Really not gonna read to deep into any situation in this preseason. You can't read to deep into anyone's play. The workhorses are not out there.

Just watching Malik though he has something special to him. He just has to learn, and he seems like a very willing learner.

Vrabel clearly airs on the side of being super careful with injuries also. I am not gonna bug out about Burks yet. We got some time before week one.

I fully expect us to have some chemistry issues, especially early. I would have loved to see Tannehill play, but I don't think that would drastically change us being head over heels ready, we have so many new faces.

If there is any coach I trust to make things work with a heavy rotation. It's Vrabel, especially after last year. And 22 will cure some of those chemistry issues.

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I’ve seen enough of Willis to know we have a better chance with him than Woodside, but also wouldn’t be surprised if we went outside at backup QB. I will say I’d pull Willis at this point. No reason to get him murdered behind this abomination of an OL.

nah, i’d say give willis all the reps he can get. OL is awful but it doesn’t make this any less valuable. 

unrelated, anenih better make this roster

4 minutes ago, 615finest said:

With 2 teams in need of a punter I wouldn’t mind trying to get a draft pick for whoever we don’t keep but I know that’ll be hard

gotta remember, There's two teams that for sure need a punter as of today. But there may be 5 more that feel either Kern or Stonehouse is an upgrade worth going for.