Preseason 3 GDT: Cardinals @ Titans

ttitansfan4life

26 minutes ago, quiller said:

I was not happy at all with most of the OL watching this game. The run blocking was terrible.   Maybe it was me but I also thought Radnuz showed better then our center did today as well as Petit.  Now yes I haven’t been happy with Radnuz at tackle either 

They swapped around interior guys so much it was hard to tell who was ******* up all the time. I know Roos looked like a turnstile. I noticed him get beat a lot.

So I threw this out in the surprise cut thread over at NFL General, but I wonder if a potential Kern for OJ Howard trade is possible and if both teams have interest in doing it.

While he’s no star and hasn’t lived up to his draft status, I always felt Howard was a natural fit in our offense.

Edited by TitanSlim

37 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i mean, who do we have that's better than him lol. our OL depth is just atrocious period

Better than Jordan Roos? Davis, Brewer, Levin, Jones, and probably Radunz if we’re talking interior guys. Roos doesn’t even belong on the PS. The OL sucks in general but he has no business on this roster.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Better than Jordan Roos? Davis, Brewer, Levin, Jones, and probably Radunz if we’re talking interior guys. Roos doesn’t even belong on the PS. The OL sucks in general but he has no business on this roster.

good grief, obviously the *starters* and immediate backups are better than him. i meant depth. most teams keep at least 9 OL- once you get all the way down there it gets awfully thin.

10 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Radunz is a swing player right now and likely future starting guard. 

Remember Saffold bounced around on the line before becoming a pro bowl guard. 

Not quiet da truth, he bounced around but he could actually play both equally well, day 1. Saffold problem was injury prone early on he had a lot of shoulder injuries. 

10 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Not quiet da truth, he bounced around but he could actually play both equally well, day 1. Saffold problem was injury prone early on he had a lot of shoulder injuries. 

I was combining him and Greg Robinson together. My bad.  Saffold ultimately proved to better at OG. Could play both.  I think Radunz will ultimately prove to be a NFL starter at OG. 

13 hours ago, -Hope- said:

i mean, who do we have that's better than him lol. our OL depth is just atrocious period

Specifically, I don't know because there were too many switches for me to easily keep up with who was where and playing well without watching the game multiple times, but Roos was a turnstile.  At least some of the rookies might improve, but Roos has been kicking around practice squads for years.  I can't imagine that he's really head and shoulders above the other depth guys.

My pick would be Jalen McKenzie.  Big guy, athletic, and the frame to play either tackle or guard.  Plus, he was the UDFA they gave the biggest signing bonus to, so I would think that there's a reason to see potential there.

18 hours ago, TitanSS said:

I saw that live and said a WTF. Never saw the replay to see just went wrong.  Radz looked bad live.  Some of that was alignment and the crazy looks AZ always seem to give teams that confused the two of them.   But yes replay showed Roos was no 1 wrong but Radz needed to be more aware.   But yes if Radz had fully engaged with the block then the other player would read the blocking and seem he was free to rush.