2023 draft prospects and college football talk.

ripsean21

Just now, lavar703 said:

Jeff Bezos and Kyle Smith will get their pick of Stroud or Young lol

Please no Bezos. I hate that guy nearly as much as I hate Snyder. He will screw over the fans with all the fees he’ll charge us.

I can definitely get on board with Kyle Smith as GM who gets to pick the next HC & hopefully picks a young offensive coordinator off of McVay or one of the Shanahan tree’s staff.

On 9/30/2022 at 5:05 PM, turtle28 said:

That’s where I’m at. I’m basically at BPA except for RB, WR & DL in round 1. This team just needs to continue to add talent.

We need more draft picks. And that's a problem with Rivera being GM. He has no reason to sit Carson Wentz because his job might by in jeopardy if he does. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, taylor made said:

We need more draft picks. And that's a problem with Rivera being GM. He has no reason to sit Carson Wentz because his job might by in jeopardy if he does. 

Maybe we need more picks in the mid rounds? But I don’t think at all that if we end up with a top 10 or top 5 picks that we should trade down. The team needs a talent jolt & game changers added to their D & a QB who can get their talent on offense the ball so their play makers can make plays. We need to draft the top 10 guy. We’ll have the 3rd rnd comp pick for Scherff. 

Edited by turtle28

On 10/2/2022 at 5:31 PM, turtle28 said:

Please no Bezos. I hate that guy nearly as much as I hate Snyder. He will screw over the fans with all the fees he’ll charge us.

I can definitely get on board with Kyle Smith as GM who gets to pick the next HC & hopefully picks a young offensive coordinator off of McVay or one of the Shanahan tree’s staff.

How can you possibly hate the man that created Amazon. That's like hating the dude who created the internet. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Troublez said:

How can you possibly hate the man that created Amazon. That's like hating the dude who created the internet. 

I said why. The way he nickels and dimes people. I also have other reasons which I go onto here bc we’re not supposed to talk about those issues in this forum. Let’s just say workers issues.

50 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Maybe we need more picks in the mid rounds? But I don’t think at all that if we end up with a top 10 or top 5 picks that we should trade down. The team needs a talent jolt & game changers added to their D & a QB who can get their talent on offense the ball so their play makers can make plays. We need to draft the top 10 guy. We’ll have the 3rd rnd comp pick for Scherff. 

Unless something miraculous happens this team is picking in the top 5. We’re dreadful and the players are probably starting to tune this staff out. Rivera and his crew should be gone at the end of the year. They won’t but they should. 

52 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Team just needs to hit on the draft picks. The whole "game changer" mentality is what led us to drafting Chase Young. We aren't one or two players away. 

6 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Unless something miraculous happens this team is picking in the top 5. We’re dreadful and the players are probably starting to tune this staff out. Rivera and his crew should be gone at the end of the year. They won’t but they should. 

It seems that way now, but most years every month Rivera teams seem to progress as the months go only. Of course the last 2 weeks have been awful, so maybe not this year but it wouldn’t surprise me if starting this week or the next we’re playing better & ply better the 2nd half of the year. We probably will win 6 or 7 win games. Not what I want bc I just went to blow this crap up but it’s probably going to happen.

5 minutes ago, taylor made said:

Yes, and for no reason. We didn't need to select an another EDGE player in the first round. Just an example that "BPA" doesn't always work. 

So what should we have done because we just took a QB at 15 the year before? 

• Like 1