GDT - Week 11 - Conquistar Los Asaltantes

Hunter2_1

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

and yet, its even better

I stopped lurking, reset my password and commented for the second time in about four years just to comment how enjoyable that passage of play was. Oakland was asking for it. Be careful what you wish for. 

Amazing thing is Oakland are dominating time of possession. Patriots should slow down the offense to keep the DL off the field at this altitude! Gilmore already out with dehydration.

1 minute ago, scottishpatriot said:

I stopped lurking, reset my password and commented for the second time in about four years just to comment how enjoyable that passage of play was. Oakland was asking for it. Be careful what you wish for. 

Amazing thing is Oakland are dominating time of possession. Patriots should slow down the offense to keep the DL off the field at this altitude! Gilmore already out with dehydration.

Hope to see you continue to post!

These dehydration issues are concerning, hopefully they can drain that clock quickly

3 minutes ago, scottishpatriot said:

Uh they've had the ball for 1 more minute than us.

Just now, Deadpulse said:

Hope to see you continue to post!

These dehydration issues are concerning, hopefully they can drain that clock quickly

Yeah. And it's a famously long walk up those stands. 

Cheers! You, McMurtry, Starless and in ye olde days Richter were my go to online sources of insight. Especially once I realised how awful ESPN and NFL.com really are. I sometimes miss the old names and higher board activity levels so thought I'd come back on board.

Archived