49ers ' 53 man roster cut thread

49erurtaza

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Been out of the loop all day, where is one place to check all the cuts made?

Just now, GW21 said:

This might work for you. I'm not sure how up to date it is, but seems to be accurate from what I can tell. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-2022-roster-cuts-tracker-a-running-list-of-team-by-team-moves-and-preseason-cuts-for-all-32-clubs/

It looks like it may be a bit behind, I don't see Sudfeld on there yet. 

3 minutes ago, N4L said:

I dont think he is strong enough right now. Needs a year or two to add strength before he is viable. Was getting eaten alive inside from what I remember. 

He actually anchored really well in camp and in games. He had a bad final game against Houston. Other than that he was really good. So much so that he got first team reps. I just think the team believes they can sneak him back on and work with him as the project that he is.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Which is truly bizarre. They must have been really into the improvement of zakelj's game over camp 

They where higher on him in the draft and he probably did what they expected. I don't think i noticed him much watching the games which is a good thing but also he hasn't really jumped off the screen either. Also with Brunskill not practicing i think he is probably the back-up center until he comes back which is probably a plus in his book.

Don't agree with the Malik Turner, Tyler Kroft, Jason Poe, Kemeko Turray, Jordan Willis, or Dontae Johnson cuts. Hopefully all these guys can make it to our PS.

I'm guessing Gipson gets brought back once Ward is placed on IR

We kept 5 RB's & 6 LB's? 

Edited by 49ersfan