College Football Week 1 Thread: HERE WE (REALLY) GO!

MikeT14

Just now, jrry32 said:

Real talk, Travis Etienne's little brother (Trevor) might end up being better than Travis. 5 rushes for 64 yards against Utah in his first game as a true freshman. And it wasn't just one long run. Dude was straight gashing them.

We've been fooled by this before but yeah I got you

5 minutes ago, Norm said:

@jrry32been ages that I've been this hyped for Florida ******* Gators football buddy 

Bro, it's going to be a fun year! The DL looks to be a problem, but Anthony Richardson is so fun to watch. Man is a monster. And our OL and running game are legit. Not bad for a rebuilding year. And Napier's staff has been recruiting the fugg out of DLs. 

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Real talk, Travis Etienne's little brother (Trevor) might end up being better than Travis. 5 rushes for 64 yards against Utah in his first game as a true freshman. And it wasn't just one long run. Dude was straight gashing them.

He had a real nice run earlier in the game that went to the right side of the OL, where he made 3 or 4 Utes miss the tackle. Really shifty

3 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

It just means more:

I'm very biased, but having attended games with UGA fans, I will assume the UGA fan instigated the fight lol.

3 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Totally forgot about that too.

Yeah he played well that game.

I dont think he was asked to do too much on the game winning drive but showed up regardless. Im going to try my best to follow him as closely as I can this year.

True. But second start of his career against a top 10 while breaking in a new scheme, yet he led two go-ahead TD drives in the fourth quarter. And that scramble on 4th down was pure money. Beat the blitz.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

Gators season is all on Richardson though. He needs to be unreal for us to have a chance. But I'm out to drink to death

I don't expect us to win it all or even the SEC East. We have too many holes. But if AR gets us to 10 wins, I'll be stoked. Either ways, it should be fun to watch. I care more about seeing what Billy does on the recruiting trail, the team looking more disciplined, and the team improving.