Turkey Takedown Mafia - N2 (Sun 10pm EST) N3 (Mon 9pm EST)

Dome

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

Yeah i know.

I thought of that but yeah the suicider would nix that.

I still think vig needs to hit.

Especially since (if bcb and ksj are civs) they have already claimed vanilla.

Mafia might try to vig hunt

Yes. Which is why "civs" claiming vanilla for absolutely no reason is such an anti town move.

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Yes. Which is why "civs" claiming vanilla for absolutely no reason is such an anti town move.

I typically ignore a "vanilla civ" claim

Nothing stopping a mafia from claiming it

Just now, MookieMonster said:

As you should, but for mafia its an easy way to narrow down night hits on civ specials.

That's valid, if those claims were legit, then mafia has the vigilante narrowed down to 2 people at this point.

Malf's right, saving it for another night is probably too high of a risk.

35 minutes ago, Tyty said:

So are we rolling with mookie or the other guy

My strongest read is on bcb

The question is whether we want to force some ties to increase our odds. I think the math is clearly in our favor rather than sitting back and letting the catzy hits come in.

Lol.  Make sure to lynch people tommorow who are voting for me today  if I get taken out cause it's easy to vote for me with just saying he's been scummy and really not even saying what I'm doing that they find scummy.  Thanks. 

So here's the thing.  We're all confused on why scum would hit Whicker when they could have pushed him today too. Well I was here at the deadline and if I'm scum, why would I choose Whicker   Why in God's name would my supposed scum team kill someone who could be pressured and showed no sign of wanting to lynch me 

9 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

My strongest read is on bcb

The question is whether we want to force some ties to increase our odds. I think the math is clearly in our favor rather than sitting back and letting the catzy hits come in.

Why am I your strongest read 

19 hours ago, theuntouchable said:
19 hours ago, Tyty said:

Not really sure what to make of this then. Mafia hit whicker who could've been had in overtime easily by malf if he wanted so I'm going to pull off him I think. 

The whicker hit is either my fault or someone who turned the move in early.

Archived