We got a Safety!!!! Chauncey Gardner Johnson traded to the Eagles

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Danger said:

Kilt please Photoshop something of Howie toying with Mickey Loomis. We always work things out well when doing stuff with the Saints.

Man, I’m excited for the season…obviously for the Eagles, but man if the Saints suck it’s going to be SOOOO sweet.

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I don’t understand this at all from Saints… even if 0 chance of a deal getting done, get a year of play from him + comp pick. Better than a 5th & 2024 6th.

The Saints do... a lot of questionable trades if you ask me.

Woah. I didn't expect to wake up to us releasing Anthony Harris and trading for CGJ, but I'm here for it.

I figured we would try and bring in another safety at the very least for depth, but wasn't expecting us to trade for someone that would start.

CGJ and BG gonna be a ton of fun with all their Mic'd Up trash talking this year lol.

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I don’t understand this at all from Saints… even if 0 chance of a deal getting done, get a year of play from him + comp pick. Better than a 5th & 2024 6th.

I'm curious if there's some else going on? Inside or outside the building Eagles don't know about, yet.