We got a Safety!!!! Chauncey Gardner Johnson traded to the Eagles

RaidersAreOne

38 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Comp picks don’t exist I guess

Not fast enough for Allen, much like him wanting to move up in this years draft at the cost of future value 

he wants to get his own guys in the building 

11 hours ago, Dome said:

Not fast enough for Allen, much like him wanting to move up in this years draft at the cost of future value 

he wants to get his own guys in the building 

Yeah, wonder if that’s just something he felt went wrong with the Raiders and knows this is his last shot?

When you really expanded out the trades to get Olave, that was nuts.

So I'm curious what Gannon's plan will be? Assumption by the masses is full time Safety. Given this Amoeba Defense he's apparently going to run. Will Gannon potentially move CGJ and Maddox around like chess pieces depending on match ups, personnel on the field swapping position?

It's not like either were ever a full time Safety. However both are very good as a slot CB. Is CGJ capable of being a young Malcolm Jenkins type of player, Jack of all trades? Movable piece all over the field at S, CB, LB, Blitzer?

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

So I'm curious what Gannon's plan will be? Assumption by the masses is full time Safety. Given this Amoeba Defense he's apparently going to run. Will Gannon potentially move CGJ and Maddox around like chess pieces depending on match ups, personnel on the field swapping position?

It's not like either were ever a full time Safety. However both are very good as a slot CB. Is CGJ capable of being a young Malcolm Jenkins type of player, Jack of all trades? Movable piece all over the field at S, CB, LB, Blitzer?

As for your last question I definitely think he is capable of that. He's always had great versatility going back to Florida where he played all over.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Not sure if this was brought up but the saints look alil stupid. Maye just caught a suspension it's looking like 

https://twitter.com/nick_underhill/status/1565394905937100800?t=MFcmOrmXndZjl8VKvCA0EQ&s=19

According to thier fans in News Forum, they're so loaded in the secondary missing Maye, CGJ and Jenkins (all 3 starters last year) won't matter. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

According to thier fans in News Forum, they're so loaded in the secondary missing Maye, CGJ and Jenkins (all 3 starters last year) won't matter. 🤷‍♂️

Love to see a fan base emulate their team so much. Been a bit since I felt there was thins much disconnect from what a team is and what they are expected to be.