2017-18 Schedule Discussion & Predictions

CentralFC

Personally, I think 11-5 or 12-4 depending on the outcome of 2-3 games. 

Home schedule -- I think we run the table and have to because our road schedule is pretty tough. We have favorable AFC matchups at home, should sweep the division at home and our toughest games should be Seattle and Tampa but Tampa is Dec. 3 which is a plus. If we beat Seattle week 1, I'm calling 8-0 at home. 

Road schedule -- I have 3 losses, Atlanta, Dallas and Pittsburgh. The first two unfortunately will be critical losses if they happen because ATL and Dallas figure to be in the first round bye hunt and a tie-breaker could send us to the No. 3 spot. Obviously, we could go on the road and beat either team but I think we lose both especially because they are earlier in the year. I also see a loss at Pittsburgh. Pitt plays very well at home and will beat us there most likely. That leaves either 1 or 2 more losses out Car, Minn, Det, Chi and Cleveland. Chicago and Cleveland are wins. So out of Car, Minn and Det, I think we lose at least 1 of those game, worst case, 2 games. I think Carolina is going to rebound this year and at least be decent and the games at Minn and Det are always toss ups. 

Basically, if we find a way to go 12-4, I think we get the No. 2 seed. If we go 11-5, probably No. 3 seed. 

On 7/30/2017 at 9:52 PM, AlexGreen#20 said:

AFC North and NFC South kinda sucks. 

Cam will be rolling by that December matchup but the Ravens will be playing lineman both ways at this rate. 

Brees owns Capers D. Bucs up and comers. If Carolina bounces back to 2015 watch out. And Atlanta is legit good. Not sure I see suck.

AFC north is not what it used to be, but Ravens should have a good defense again, and Cincy is usually a playoff team but dropped off last year, not really sure why.

Just now, PackyAttacky said:

Brees owns Capers D. Bucs up and comers. If Carolina bounces back to 2015 watch out. And Atlanta is legit good. Not sure I see suck.

AFC north is not what it used to be, but Ravens should have a good defense again, and Cincy is usually a playoff team but dropped off last year, not really sure why.

I meant drawing those two divisions sucks, not that those divisions suck. NFL seems really balanced this year. Only the AFC South is complete garbage. 

On 7/31/2017 at 5:06 AM, persiandud said:

if we can buck the recent trend of coming out slow to start the season, we can finish with homefield advantage. i'm sure the entire team is prioritizing a fast start this season. need to get back to having first round byes

As crazy as it sounds we gotta win week one if we want homefield. Cannot lose to Seattle in our own house.

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I meant drawing those two divisions sucks, not that those divisions suck. NFL seems really balanced this year. Only the AFC South is complete garbage. 

Oh I gotta learn to read better on these forums.

My bad

giphy.gif

Archived