Most heart breaking loss

Hunter2_1

I was wondering what everyone considered their worse losses were, as a fan? The ones that really hit deep and took ages to get over (or maybe you're still not over).

For me;

2007/8 Superbowl loss to NYG. Gut wrenching. Insomnia inducing. Talk about falling at the last hurdle after clearing the previous ones convincingly. It took SB49 for me to finally put that one to bed.

2010 loss to NYJ. Fair play to NYJ, they came with the perfect game plan. It was a humbling loss because I thought our offense was untouchable that year - one of Brady's top 3 seasons. 

2015 AFC CG loss to Denver is nearly  there, but I thought we done well to come within 1 or 2 points up there, with the injuries we had and the amount of pressure TB was under. 

49ers vs Ravens super bowl for me, more than likely

Also Roger Craig fumble game against the Giants in the playoffs and the Kyle Williams fumble game against the Giants. 

Now that I think of it, we play some fun games with the Giants in the playoffs - those don't include the monster Jeff Garcia / Trey Junkin game where we actually one. 

8 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

But this is one of my favorite games! It can't be associated with someone's heartbreak

Also, I can't help but laugh every time I see that Brett Swain was playing super important snaps at the end of a playoff game for us. That's how bad the receivers were that year....

1. 2001 AFC title game(100% sure we were going to win..mind was set on the SB.. damn special teams)

2. 2002 Div game( Joe nedney should of won a oscar)

3. 2004 AFC title game(just sucked seeing a great season end in a blowout and  another AFC title game lose)

was too young for the 94 AFC title game and SB30 to feel any heartbreak from those loses ..thank god

Archived