Most heart breaking loss

Hunter2_1

11 hours ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

2nd super bowl loss to the giants hurt more than 18-1. I balled my eyes out in the middle of a bar, I was also heavly intoxicated.

What a playoff run that was....three teams have named a game from that playoff season amongst their most heartbreaking loss. 

Saints -----> 49ers

49ers ------> Giants

Patriots ------> Giants

6 hours ago, Forge said:

What a playoff run that was....three teams have named a game from that playoff season amongst their most heartbreaking loss. 

Saints -----> 49ers

49ers ------> Giants

Patriots ------> Giants

I would imagine Packers----->Giants has to be up there, considering how amazing of a season they had, and to be one and done.  Not as bad as the Seahawks game, but pretty bad.

9 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

Quoted the wrong person, Fred. But yeah, I’d struggle to find a more hated team in recent memory - at least, consistent hatred.

Naw, I quoted the right person. Not saying YOU are salty. Just acknowledging the sentiment you pointed out.

I guess I could have picked a better quote. At the time I thought it summed it up. But maybe it really didnt, lol.

42 minutes ago, lancerman said:

I'm sure 0 Super Bowls the Eagles won will fill that void just fine.

Brah you dont even know how many Madden Super Bowls the Eagles have won in my house.

Im sure whatever heartbreaking way the Eagles season ends this year will replace this distant memory of that game 

Archived