Eagles Trade Reagor to Vikings for more then a Box of Juicy Fruits!

Nabbs4u

Trade: Eagles are sending WR Jalen Reagor to the Minnesota Vikings in exchange for a 2023 7th-round pick and a 2024 conditional 4th-round pick that would deescalate to a 5th-round pick if certain statistical marks are not met, sources tell ESPN.

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Making him stand next to Justin Jefferson is so savage 

Seriously.  😎

He already folded under the pressure of not being as good as JJ, the world knew it but was at least he was in a different locker room. Putting him in the same WR room is just cruel. 

8 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Vikings FO laughing at us twice. 

That 2020 draft will live in infamy. 

Way better than 2019, when we took a backup LT in the 1st, and JJAW in the 2nd over DK and McLaurin.
Reagor probably didn't deserve to start, but at least he did start without requiring an injury to the starter in front of him to do so.
2019 was worse than 2020. And if Hurts actually does ball out, then 2020 was a fantastic draft. Starting QB and Quez.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Way better than 2019, when we took a backup LT in the 1st, and JJAW in the 2nd over DK and McLaurin.

Both terrible, but remember that we also drafted Davion Taylor with our third round pick. 

Those first two days of the 2020 draft were so terrible that I almost gave up caring about the draft entirely. If anything they left me scarred afraid for the worst each April. 

Now Howie has to flip those picks into some disgruntled vet and we can post all those Twitter shots that says: “Howie really turned Reagor and a 4th into (insert player)”. 

This is what I’m saying about draft capital though. It’s a finite supply. Even late round picks are potentially very valuable. 

2 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Both terrible, but remember that we also drafted Davion Taylor with our third round pick. 

Those first two days of the 2020 draft were so terrible that I almost gave up caring about the draft entirely. If anything they left me scarred afraid for the worst each April. 

If Jalen Hurts ends up being a top 12 PASSING QB, then 2020 is up there as one of Howies best drafts, even if he whiffed on everyone else besides Quez.