Landry out for season

615finest

Ola and WEAVER you boys are up. Sucks seeing how crazy this Dline was going to be. Big L less than 10 days before the season. 

Best case great chance for Ola and Weaver to make a huge impact annd injury happened before the season so he has a early jump on the rehab. Still.. More and more unproven guys needing to make BIG impacts all over the team is asking trouble but nothing you can do about injuries. After last year tho injuries are pissing me off frfr

39 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Only thing I would say is that Schefter did say Henry was done for the year. lol

Henry is built different though.

We're probably just gonna have to accept that our pass rush will be sub par this season.  We still should have a fantastic interior DL, a good set of linebackers if there aren't more injuries, and a great set of DBs.  We'll still have a great defense, but with Landry, it was going to be an elite defense.

1 hour ago, renndawg37 said:

A torn ACL is different though. If it's actually torn, zero chance he plays this season. 

Really tough loss. Harold is a dog on the field. 

Yeah Im just hoping maybe it isn't torn. 
With Zach Wilson they thought it was all done until it showed it wasn't. 

Maybe MCL tear? i dunno. lol

just keeping hope until there is no need to do so. lol

As a Colts fan, I truly am sad for you guys. I wanted to see if we could get past you at full strength. We'll all face our injuries....we've had a couple...., but the timing sucks. At least the replacement gets a week to get mentally prepared. 

Sometimes, a star is born when thrust into the limelight. 

• Like 1