2022 Season Begins on TNF: Bills at Rams!!

Trentwannabe

Bills kickoff their 2022 in Primetime vs the LA Rams

Last 5 Meetings:
2020: Rams 32 @ Bills 35
2016: Bills 30 @ Rams 19
2012: Rams 15 @ Bills 12
2008: Bills 31 @ Rams 14
2004: Rams 17 @ Bills 37

Old faces, new places:
QB Case Keenum - Former Rams QB is now the Bills backup
OG Rodger Saffold - Former Rams 2nd round pick spent 9 seasons in St. Louis/LA and is now the Bills starting LG
LB Von Miller - Was traded to LA during the 2021 season & won a Super Bowl with the Rams. Signed mega deal with Buffalo early this year.

Injury Report:

Analysis:

Waiting...

52 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

NFL is a joke if Aaron Donald is not suspended for atleast 6 games... he should not be playing in this game. But you know Rams wont properly punish their own players.

Agreed 100% ... havent heard anything about that incident since it happened.

On 9/2/2022 at 5:09 PM, Thelonebillsfan said:

Nobody is going to get punished for conduct at practice the absurd can of worms that would open.

I get that but its not just a scuffle between teammates. He swung helmets on players on another team. I honestly think Bengals should help determine punishment since they were the ones targetted if the NFL can't. If the Rams dont properly suspend Donald then i could see NFL banning joint practices in the name of player safety. If NFL cant properly protect players and teams are gonna do the right thing then just ban them

No clue which way to go on this. 

I don't like having to deal with Kupp and A Robinson week 1 with Dane Jackson/Elam/Bedford but I think our pass rush, combined with our safeties will help out the CBs alot. I also think Josh allen and the rest of the team is going to be fired up watching the Rams raise the SB banner.

I'll go Bills 31-Rams 27. 

2 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

No clue which way to go on this. 

I don't like having to deal with Kupp and A Robinson week 1 with Dane Jackson/Elam/Bedford but I think our pass rush, combined with our safeties will help out the CBs alot. I also think Josh allen and the rest of the team is going to be fired up watching the Rams raise the SB banner.

I'll go Bills 31-Rams 27. 

I think Taron Johnson sees Kupp exclusively in the slot. I dont know if he can "stop" Kupp, but he may be able to slow him down. I think McDermott and Frazier will scheme it up to make LA beat us on the ground and see how our revamped DL plays. 

Look for Gabe to re-introduce himself to the league when Ramsey shadows Diggs. McKenzie will eat too. 

• Like 1

Rather then quoting others. The issue I have with AD swinging helmets while it is a practice it is with another team in which it is viewed as a scrimmage. It may not be a game but it is with other teams and swinging helmets at heads in which the NFL has dumped money in to preventing head trauma this shouldn't be a simple slap on the wrist because it is considered practice and not a game. The NFL has missed on this completely simply because he is a star and a top marketing player for the NFL so they do not want to ruffle any feathers by having him sit out multiple games or even primetime game to open the season. It is sad really how the NFL continues to pick and choose how they punish players.

As for the game itself I am still concerned about the Corner Situation, while Kupp lines up most in the slot and will likely face Taron majority of time I can also see McVay put him on the outside to work on the inexperienced corners forcing the defense to play more zone or have poyer/hyde double team leaving Robinson at the opposite side. The other question mark is going to be the rightside of the oline and how they will hold up. Having the weapons we have on offense we just need to make sure Allen doesnt turn in to Sugar Allen early on and hopefully he is out there comfortable and the run game can get going to not force him to carry the offense like he usually does by running it at times.

8 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

As for the game itself I am still concerned about the Corner Situation, while Kupp lines up most in the slot and will likely face Taron majority of time I can also see McVay put him on the outside to work on the inexperienced corners forcing the defense to play more zone or have poyer/hyde double team leaving Robinson at the opposite side. The other question mark is going to be the rightside of the oline and how they will hold up. Having the weapons we have on offense we just need to make sure Allen doesnt turn in to Sugar Allen early on and hopefully he is out there comfortable and the run game can get going to not force him to carry the offense like he usually does by running it at times.

I imagine we try to get some semblance of a run game going. Or an extension of the run game going with some quick easy passes to McKenzie Knox and the backs. Get Allen and Dorsey settled in early.