2022 Season Begins on TNF: Bills at Rams!!

Trentwannabe

Solid win just need to clean up those turnovers. Von Miller is clearly the difference maker the bills needed early on the rams were moving the ball and no pressure was being brought when epenesa came out and von went in the first play her sacked stafford which then resulted in a punt. This guy is going to be the person we hoped Hughes and Addison would have been the past couple of years. It not only means he will get to the qb it showed guys like Rousseau getting to the QB. Jordan Phillips also was a beast on that line last night. I just hope this dline is legit and not because the rams oline is that bad, 7 sacks with no blitzing I am a bit leery on us being that good up front but I am hopeful it is. I was wrong about dane he looked good last night and will be exciting to see Tre back in a few weeks. As for offense I love josh allen but we need to dial back his runs cant afford a careless injury. Singletary is clearly the better back and while cook fumbled early on I feel like he needs to be the #2 as Moss averaged little over 2 ypc which is awful not to mention his fumble. 

Davis continued his work from last year I just hope that beane can figure out how to maintain him long term after knox and diggs.