Assassins Creed Mirage

Ty21

I’ve decided to pilot all assassins creed game threads. Shortly after its leak on Twitter/Reddit, the game was confirmed. I don’t think the series has had a single game that wasn’t leaked before they intended lol. 

Looks interesting. The trilogy they just released was fine (Valhalla made over a billion dollars) and refreshing for the IP but it felt nothing like AC, and stealth and assassination were not even a facet of the games anymore. This game casts aside the leveling rpg aspect and looks to get back to its roots. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I am now playing through all of these games. I have missed out since like... after the Ezio trilogy for the most part so I'm excited to startup again

Nice, a lot of them to get through.

I like Syndicate and Black Flag a lot, the new style ones are good but very large. Origins/Odyssey/Valhalla all made it way more expansive and focused on combat, rpg lite mechanics.

On 9/15/2022 at 2:31 PM, Kiltman said:

Nice, a lot of them to get through.

I like Syndicate and Black Flag a lot, the new style ones are good but very large. Origins/Odyssey/Valhalla all made it way more expansive and focused on combat, rpg lite mechanics.

Black flag is my favorite. Ezio was probably my second favorite character. Unity was lowkey pretty decent, slept on. I had the luxury of playing it well after the glitches got patched. I never beat Rogue but I have it downloaded right now and might give it another try. Syndicate burned me out on the whole series, I was done with AC after it but then they breathed life into it again with the revamped Origins/Odyssey/Valhalla trilogy, although they were the furthest thing from assassin games. 

In like 2016 or so I replayed all of them from the second AC to Syndicate again and it’s actually fun watching the improvements to game mechanics, graphics, physics, and overall gameplay over the years. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Black flag is my favorite. Ezio was probably my second favorite character. Unity was lowkey pretty decent, slept on. I had the luxury of playing it well after the glitches got patched. I never beat Rogue but I have it downloaded right now and might give it another try. Syndicate burned me out on the whole series, I was done with AC after it but then they breathed life into it again with the revamped Origins/Odyssey/Valhalla trilogy, although they were the furthest thing from assassin games. 

In like 2016 or so I replayed all of them from the second AC to Syndicate again and it’s actually fun watching the improvements to game mechanics, graphics, physics, and overall gameplay over the years. 

Yeah Black Flag was probably my favorite too. I had a bad crash on Unity like 10 hours in and never went back. Been meaning to give it a go. I wonder if skipping Unity made  Syndicate better for me, aside from the characters/setting.

Never bothered with Rogue because it seemed like it had a lot of the old style follow mechanics that I was sick of playing at the time. Think I got it with one of the free game things though, maybe I’ll give it a shot at some point.