RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • The worst football team in LA
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

On 9/3/2022 at 2:33 PM, NCOUGHMAN said:

Just gonna sit back and watch this one I honestly don’t have any idea what to expect. I know San Diego will be mad still from last year. I’m more worried about our offense than defense. Oline is the weakest link on the team. Dline is a strength for sd not good matchup

Same. Don't know what to expect. I'm just excited. 

On 9/4/2022 at 1:20 PM, drfrey13 said:

Playoff teams beat teams they are suppose to defeat.  Based off of most opinions these are both playoff contending teams.  Whoever loses is not suddenly a non playoff team.  

it was a joke. 

That was posted in every game day thread of the season last year lol 

Edited by Geezy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

He's probably the best defender in the league to help erase athletic TE's like Waller. He won't win every rep but it'll be an awesome battle.

Then how come the Chargers ranked 32nd against TE’s last season? Not just 32nd, but one of the worst seasons in the history of the sport against TE’s. 

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

He's probably the best defender in the league to help erase athletic TE's like Waller. He won't win every rep but it'll be an awesome battle.

I don't think he's as good as you and he'll be 1 on 1 with almost no help from the FS. I see Waller having a big day.

Edited by Bitty 2.0

28 minutes ago, OldManWillis said:

Ooof that Oline looks hella sus

Exactly what has been said all off season.  This is the reason I do not care as much about our weapons.  That does not mean none of them cannot become quality starters but chances are that close to half will not.  If Miller gets hurt we do not have any players I feel comfortable with as starters.  Carr should have been pushing the front office to invest in the line instead of trading for and giving his buddy a new contract.