2023 NFL Draft Prospects

Madmike90

1 hour ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Harrison just keep on building his resume. 2.5 games, 26 targets, 18 rec, 0 drops, 342 yards,  5TDs.

Harrison is completely overshadowing the guy who was supposed to be our big draft pick to pair with Fields because of their previous "connection"

Edited by Epyon

9 hours ago, Epyon said:

Harrison is completely overshadowing the guy who was supposed to be our big draft pick to pair with Fields because of their previous "connection"

People actually said Fields and JSN have a connection? He had something like 10 catches in the one year they played together. Harrison is easily the better receiver. He'd be a top 8 pick if he were draft eligible this year

13 hours ago, Epyon said:

The WR class isn't looking good at all.  Save for a few who look like they could be a steal in the mid-round.

18 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

It looks like the Bills playing LSU. One team doesn't even belong

No doubt they need to show it against better competition but we can only judge what they are going against…as we have seen with guys from smaller schools level of competition can be overcome…Ole Miss in the SEC & Michigan in the Big 10 are going to be two really interesting studies over the next few weeks.

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

No doubt they need to show it against better competition but we can only judge what they are going against…as we have seen with guys from smaller schools level of competition can be overcome…Ole Miss in the SEC & Michigan in the Big 10 are going to be two really interesting studies over the next few weeks.

I was agreeing with you. It literally looked like adults. They have some good and athletic players

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I feel bad for Bryce Ramirez and I hope he has a safe and 100% recovery.

BE WARNED!  The injury is disgusting to watch.

Figures. I can barely get my kid to fold his own laundry but Merriweather is out there folding his teammate's tibia.

In all seriousness that is a horrible injury.

• Like 1

WR Rashee Rice out of SMU continues to blow up...against Maryland he went for 11 receptions for 193 yards averaging 17.77 YPC...no TD this week but he is just able to get open even though teams know he is SMU's only threat...he is 28 receptions through 3 games...the next highest on the team has 8 receptions...SMU have thrown for 1,024 yards in those games...Rice has 491 of those receiving yards.

19 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

WR Rashee Rice out of SMU continues to blow up...against Maryland he went for 11 receptions for 193 yards averaging 17.77 YPC...no TD this week but he is just able to get open even though teams know he is SMU's only threat...he is 28 receptions through 3 games...the next highest on the team has 8 receptions...SMU have thrown for 1,024 yards in those games...Rice has 491 of those receiving yards.

I really think we can target a WR at the top of round 2, and grab an Anderson/Carter/Breese in the top 10 since i don't think any of the WRs are worth that high of a pick. Bonus points if we can trade quinn for a 2/3 and grab another weapon for fields (achane/gibbs/Meyer/WR)

1 hour ago, HuskieBear said:

I really think we can target a WR at the top of round 2, and grab an Anderson/Carter/Breese in the top 10 since i don't think any of the WRs are worth that high of a pick. Bonus points if we can trade quinn for a 2/3 and grab another weapon for fields (achane/gibbs/Meyer/WR)

The only WR I can see them being interested in the top-10 is Jaxon Smith Njigba since Fields knows him and they likely already have a good rapport from their time together in 2020-2021

3 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

Personally that would be my preference right now as well…target a DL stud early in this draft (or a trade down) then try and find as many weapons as possible in the 2nd & 3rd…that said with all the cap space we have that could majorly change before we hit the draft and we should then be able to go BPA at high value positions.