2023 NFL Draft Prospects

Madmike90

2 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Are we sure Poles is looking for size? They didn't have giants in KC

They did in GB though and I think that is what he will lean on...I also think taller & longer receivers always gives your QB more margin for error.

27 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

They did in GB though and I think that is what he will lean on...I also think taller & longer receivers always gives your QB more margin for error.

At this rate Getsy may not even be back next year. I want the absolute best WR, not someone worse because he's 6'2 210

Just now, beardown3231 said:

At this rate Getsy may not even be back next year. I want the absolute best WR, not someone worse because he's 6'2 210

No question in my mind Getsy is back next year...I agree we need to take the best receiver but if you have too guys ranked similarly and one is 5-10" 185lbs and the other is 6-3" 215lbs give me the bigger guy every time.

3 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Another receiver who could be underrated coming out this year is Oklahoma's Marvin Mims Jr...plays bigger than his size would suggest and just seems to understand how to get open...love his play in the scramble drill.

Virginia sucks but Dontayvion Wicks is a guy that I like

6 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Secret's out. Had this guy in the 6th round to the Bears in my mock I edit as the years go on. Guy might suck in the end but man he is a ridiculous athlete

My receiver who not many people know right now but has serious upside is Ole Miss’ Jonathan Mingo…will probably come in about 6-1” 225lbs with long arms…very physical but also has deep speed…only thing that has held him back has been health…could be a poor man’s AJ Brown.