2 hours ago, Tommy_C said:

.5 PPR flex

With Pittman OUT who do I rock? 

Miles Sanders vs Min

Jarvis Landry vs TB

Chris Olave vs TB 

Ken Walker vs SF

Common sense says Sanders, but there a part of me screaming Landry lol

Sanders I guess? Although starting Sanders any week would make me nervous… the guy is meh. But the Viking Run D is bad and that game might be really high scoring. Just keep your Sanders starts to a minimum…

Few start/sit questions from me…PPR scoring 

1. Do I start AJ Dillon over Travis Etienne? Seems like there’s a higher floor with Dillon. 

2. Who do I start in replacement of Michael Pittman? My options…

DJ Chark vs Washington
Zay Jones vs Indy
Sterling Shepard vs Carolina 

Or I could drop any of the 3 for Parris Campbell 

3. Do I bench Brady this week for Trey Lance? I’m probably overthinking this one but Brady never seems to do good versus the Saints. 

Edited by holt_bruce81

8 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

Starting Mixon, D Johnson and Waddle. PPR

NEED 1 more out of……. 

Jacobs, Hunt, D Harris, Hall 

Lamb, Boyd, Dotson 

I’m leaning Hunt. 

It's either Hunt or CeeDee ... I know cooper rush is the QB but he's the alpha wr in Dallas he should get 10+ targets and I'm sure kellen Moore will get the ball into ceedees hands more than last week

I'd go Lamb but can't fault you for Hunt

7 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

1. Do I start AJ Dillon over Travis Etienne? Seems like there’s a higher floor with Dillon. 

DJ Chark vs Washington
Zay Jones vs Indy

3. Do I bench Brady this week for Trey Lance? I’m probably overthinking this one but Brady never seems to do good versus the Saints. 

1. Dillon over ETN until ETN proves he can be a every week starter (not an injury/bye week fill in)

2. Chark had 8 targets and played 81% of the snaps in a high scoring affair. Zay had 9 targets and played 83% of the snaps against Washington. Shep had 4 targets and played 72% of the snaps ... id be leaning towards Chark for the possible HR threat ... but in reality it's a toss up

3. Since Pittman is out for you, you may need to reach for the ceiling and that would be Lance. He could have a great running game and meh passing game and still out score Brady. 

4 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

DJ Chark vs Washington
Zay Jones vs Indy

Or I could drop any of the 3 for Parris Campbell 

1. Tough one… I would go Dillion personally but seek out multiple opinions.

2. Easily Chark. I’m not saying I’m confident he’ll have a good week, but he’s in a different tier than Zay Jones, Parris Campbell, and Sterling Shepard (yuck).

3. I would, Brady struggles against the Saints like you said. And let’s not say there is no risk with Brady… he looked meh. Lance outscored him in fantasy, and now Lance plays the worst defense in football and not a puddle-field. I still would expect a tame game from Lance but in theory he should outscore Brady. And Lance still offers a crazy ceiling against Seattle.