Start/Sit Advice Thread

EaglesPeteC

2 hours ago, UnitedInOrgange said:

Who should I start at my RB2 spot?  PPR League.

Devin Singletary @MIA 

Rashad Penny vs ATL

Rhamondre Stevenson vs BAL

Yuck. 

Feel like you're really banking on a TD. 

I'm thinking Penny with that matchup, but I'll be damned if I love it

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

@Forge

No Herbert today looking like...

Do I go with Mike Williams or Tyler Lockett? I would've gone with Garrett Wilson but the late game day decision kinda screwed me there ha. 

I'm actually in the same boat. I think if I had lockett I'd go with him. My other option is Henderson for the Rams, but I'm already playing arob, so I'm debating.

I'm actually considering going Everett just because I feel like Daniels may go there a bit

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm actually in the same boat. I think if I had lockett I'd go with him. My other option is Henderson for the Rams, but I'm already playing arob, so I'm debating.

I'm actually considering going Everett just because I feel like Daniels may go there a bit

Yeah my buddies say stick with Mike but Daniel is gonna go underneath a ton and I don't think that's in Mike's wheelhouse. 

6 hours ago, Forge said:

I didn't know this and forgot to move him out. The TD actually made him the best play for me lol. Henderson had 1 point, Everett had 4

Yeah, my teams finally had a bad week lol. Looking like I'm gonna go 0fer this week unless the Cowboys defense gets me 13 points.

Am I crazy for wanting to start Likely against that banged up secondary of the Bills? I feel this is a good spot for him to get behind the safeties for a big play. PPR league

Evan Engram @ Philly

Isaiah Likely VS Buffalo

Thanks in advance  

Edited by mattyice0401
  • Like 1

On 9/28/2022 at 6:18 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

Doubs or Aiyuk PPR?

thanks! 

I'd lean more toward Doubs. You're taking a little more risk because you don't know if last week was just that one week random performance and Aiyuk is a known quantity with regards to being an actual starter, but the niners have a poor matchup, a poor QB, are now missing Trent Williams, etc...

IF the niners win that game it'll be on the back of the run game and some super short passes. I don't think they are breaking the Rams deep or anything. I'm feeling a 3 for 32 type game from Aiyuk, tbh.