Start/Sit Advice Thread

EaglesPeteC

15 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Am I crazy for wanting to start Likely against that banged up secondary of the Bills? I feel this is a good spot for him to get behind the safeties for a big play. PPR league

Evan Engram @ Philly

Isaiah Likely VS Buffalo

Thanks in advance  

I think Engram is still likely putting you in the best spot for volume and a touchdown just based on more stabilized usage. Even with the Ravens defense being swiss cheese and forcing the offense to score 35 points a game, Likely has only gotten 45, 36 and 33% of the snaps each week. That's a not a lot to begin with and the decrease isn't ideal. Engram is playing 70% of the snaps week in and week out and so is more likely to have have consistent targets with a potential for a boom week (like when he had 8 in week 2). There aren't many worlds in which I see Likely getting 8 targets in a game this year without Andrews just getting hurt. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Am I crazy for wanting to start Likely against that banged up secondary of the Bills? I feel this is a good spot for him to get behind the safeties for a big play. PPR league

Evan Engram @ Philly

Isaiah Likely VS Buffalo

Thanks in advance  

Honestly yes you are crazy for wanting to do that. Even though Buffalo's secondary is banged up they still have Matt Milano and Tremaine Edmunds at LB to cover the TE's... I would assume that Hollywood Brown will be the one who gets the most out of this game. Andrews could eat too but I don't think a back up TE is going to do much if anything in that game. 

Engram is the play here. 

1 hour ago, Tommy_C said:

Honestly yes you are crazy for wanting to do that. Even though Buffalo's secondary is banged up they still have Matt Milano and Tremaine Edmunds at LB to cover the TE's... I would assume that Hollywood Brown will be the one who gets the most out of this game. Andrews could eat too but I don't think a back up TE is going to do much if anything in that game. 

Engram is the play here. 

I’m very skeptical that Hollywood Brown does much in that game.

In all seriousness though, I agree than Engram is the better play.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Two different leagues I have a TE dilemma.

Do I start Taysom Hill at TE?

Team 1: Kyle Pitts

Team 2: Darren Waller

Am I over thinking this? I need to swing for the fences with Team 1 - facing the best team in the league this week.

Those are 2 weekly starts no matter the matchup. Id drop Taysom Hill.

• Like 1

Ok Saturday full tilt. All leagues full or half PPR 

League 1:

Conner vs CAR, Wilson vs LAR or Lockett vs DET?

League 2:

Goff vs SEA or Mariota vs CLE?

Doubs vs NE or Palmer vs HOU?

League 3:

Duvernay vs BUF or D Harris vs GB? 

League 4:

Superflex pick 2

Brissett vs ATL, Lockett vs DET, Palmer vs HOU, Doubs vs NE? 

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ok Saturday full tilt. All leagues full or half PPR 

League 1:

Conner vs CAR, Wilson vs LAR or Lockett vs DET?

League 2:

Goff vs SEA or Mariota vs CLE?

Doubs vs NE or Palmer vs HOU?

League 3:

Duvernay vs BUF or D Harris vs GB? 

League 4:

Superflex pick 2

Brissett vs ATL, Lockett vs DET, Palmer vs HOU, Doubs vs NE? 

Hardest one for me is League 2 Doubs, or Palmer.

Locketts stat line the past 2 weeks has been pretty darn good, 9 rec for 107 yards and 9 rec for 76 yards. He should see at least 9+ targets this week, and I think Okudah should be on DK.

I could see that Baltimore, Buffalo game be extremely high scoring.

Superflex dont you always wanna play the QB? Ive never played in one, but i think thats how ish usually rolls.

Edited by mattyice0401

All PPR leagues

Pick one

DeVante Parker @ GBP

M. Carter @ PIT

Akers @ SFO

Mattison vs NO

Right now im leaning towards Parker. Akers, im starting in another league, so id like to limit that bet. Its transitioning towards Breece Halls backfield right now, so im not a fan of that play. Also Cook is suppose to play but could be knocked out at any given play.

Pick 2

C. Samuel @ DAL

Bateman vs BUF

Jeudy vs LVR

Right now Im leaning towards Samuel and Jeudy. Kind of difficult because i think theres going to be a lot of scoring in that Ravens, Bills game.

Pick 1

Gallup vs WAS

Richie James vs CHI

Things are rough in this league with Michael Thomas being ruled out, along with WanDale Robinson, and Nuk being suspend still. But im leaning towards Richie James, he hasnt been TERRIBLE the last 3 weeks and seems like he would give me at least some points.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by mattyice0401