Start/Sit Advice Thread

EaglesPeteC

Kittle injured his groin. Not practicing as of Wednesday, I would plan to have someone else ready to go to start the season. I don't think that he'll playing this weekend. 

Godwin is a full participant in practice. I'm sort of meh on starting him right now because I do worry somewhat that he'll be on a pitch count. 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Kittle injured his groin. Not practicing as of Wednesday, I would plan to have someone else ready to go to start the season. I don't think that he'll playing this weekend. 

Godwin is a full participant in practice. I'm sort of meh on starting him right now because I do worry somewhat that he'll be on a pitch count. 

God damnit. I have a ridiculously high Kittle ownership…. Hate that he is made of paper. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

I wanted him in bestball this year because 1) You need an elite TE to win in bestball and 2) He plays three trash TE defenses in the playoffs, Week 17 especially.

Plus his value was solid this year in bestball, especially early on being ranked in the 50s.  I have a bunch too so hope he isnt too bad off. 

2 hours ago, StevenK said:

Flex spot (PPR) - Josh Jacobs vs LAC or Rashod Bateman vs NYJ

Leaning towards Jacobs. Thoughts

I don't like the game flow chances for either. The raiders could get down against the chargers fairly early and just take Jacobs out of the game. On the other hand, The ravens could get up early on the Jets early and just take Bateman out of the game lol. 

Usually, I think I'd lean Bateman . But for whatever reason, I kind of feel like maybe Jacobs is the play.