Start/Sit Advice Thread

EaglesPeteC

16 hours ago, Forge said:

Assuming that your league rewards turnovers / sacks and all that good jazz over Yards given up and points given up, I'd take the Bucs D. I expect the Jets / Jags to be sloppy offensively, but not in the way where a team is racking up a ton of defensive numbers. It may be a run heavy gameplan for both teams, for example. That doesn't help yoyu. 

Give me the defense that has a really good chance to rack up a ton of sacks, some turnovers, and has the better chance for the defensive score. 

Good call. Initially the Jets D came out hot with a sack and FF but didn’t do much after that. Only scored 3 points total so Bucs D was the right call (hopefully lol). 

Got 2 questions for my point per everything league. Point per reception, rush attempt and completion 😜 lost Hurts and JT while I was on a bye, so:

Aaron Rodgers vs Miami (possible high scoring game where Arod is forced to throw it a bunch)

Carr vs Pitt (I have Davonte, I’m up in the air about stacking them together)

I also need one RB between

Dobbins

Pacheco

Mckinnon

Well after seeing the weather here in Buffalo, I’m pulling Diggs and Cooper for Rachaad White and Romeo Doubs. It may seem crazy but this weather is insane and I don’t expect anything from either of those players tomorrow. At least the other guys will be able to play football. 

7 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

Well after seeing the weather here in Buffalo, I’m pulling Diggs and Cooper for Rachaad White and Romeo Doubs. It may seem crazy but this weather is insane and I don’t expect anything from either of those players tomorrow. At least the other guys will be able to play football. 

I think RB will have better days than WR.  Deep passes likely to be less effective vs short passes

17 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I think RB will have better days than WR.  Deep passes likely to be less effective vs short passes

Well yeah I agree. I’m playing Mixon, White, Lamb and Doubs. Not thrilled about sitting Diggs and Cooper for White and Doubs but the latter play in Arizona and Miami respectively. It at least gives me a fighting chance. 

4 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Got 2 questions for my point per everything league. Point per reception, rush attempt and completion 😜 lost Hurts and JT while I was on a bye, so:

Aaron Rodgers vs Miami (possible high scoring game where Arod is forced to throw it a bunch)

Carr vs Pitt (I have Davonte, I’m up in the air about stacking them together)

I also need one RB between

Dobbins

Pacheco

Mckinnon

Rodgers. The weather in Pitt sucks so even if you think Carr / Rodgers is close in a vacuum, the weather should push that over the edge. 

I weirdly really like the Dobbins this week, but I get going with the other two. If I had to choose, it's between Dobbins and  Mckinnon. I may lean slightly toward McKinnon, but it's really close. 

2 hours ago, BillSabre said:

I've been doing the same this week. Didn't work when I pulled Lawrence (who would have suspected that he would run for 50 yards) as he ended up with 18 points. I'm starting Brock Purdy instead and I doubt that he hits that number. 

But this is a rare occurrence where I'm starting two tight ends because I'm putting one in my flex (Playing Dallas Goedert over Pickens and Hubbard).

17 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Fields or Burrow at QB?

How bad is the weather for Cin / NE? I know it's bad for Fields, however it's less relevant for him. Is the Cincy game cold and windy, or just cold? If it's just cold, give me Burrow. If it's cold and super windy, I think I'll take Fields, but I don't think it's going to be a great week for either. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I've been doing the same this week. Didn't work when I pulled Lawrence (who would have suspected that he would run for 50 yards) as he ended up with 18 points. I'm starting Brock Purdy instead and I doubt that he hits that number. 

But this is a rare occurrence where I'm starting two tight ends because I'm putting one in my flex (Playing Dallas Goedert over Pickens and Hubbard).

Purdy should match or beat that number. These are crazy times when you’re benching studs or at least starters during playoffs!!