Start/Sit Advice Thread

EaglesPeteC

Standard league need 2 of the 3. Extra points for 50+yd TD.

DeAndre Swift

Travis Etienne 

Courtland Sutton

Starting RB

Henry /JaVonte Williams 

Although I believe Sutton will go off, having Javonte/Den DST I'm worried about to many Broncos in my lineup if they somehow choke (let down game) in Wilson's return to Seattle 

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks 

Edited by Nabbs4u

11 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

DeAndre Swift

Travis Etienne 

Courtland Sutton

Starting RB

Henry /J. Williams 

Although I believe Sutton will go off, having Javonte/Den DST I'm worried about to many Broncos in my lineup if they somehow choke (let down game) in Wilson's return to Seattle 

I feel Travis Etienne is going to get a lot of touches. (Im starting him myself.)
Swift will split a bit with Jamaal Williams. 

Courtland is going to be Wilsons #1.

So Etienne and Sutton

1 hour ago, GHARMON9 said:

I feel Travis Etienne is going to get a lot of touches. (Im starting him myself.)
Swift will split a bit with Jamaal Williams. 

Courtland is going to be Wilsons #1.

So Etienne and Sutton

I second Sutton

RB I flip the other way. Feel Confident Swift is the focus of the Lions’ offensive gameplan. Philly defense is tough but swift we know is involved in the passing game and is behind a plus o-line. ETN might have a better matchup but has to contend with another proven back in the backfield. 

6 minutes ago, TheGreatZepp said:

I second Sutton

RB I flip the other way. Feel Confident Swift is the focus of the Lions’ offensive gameplan. Philly defense is tough but swift we know is involved in the passing game and is behind a plus o-line. ETN might have a better matchup but has to contend with another proven back in the backfield. 

I cant believe he's playing on a torn Achilles this soon... I assumed Etienne was the clear workload back. 

I would go Sutton for sure. 

I would take Swift over Etienne right now. I think that they will have a very similar role within their respective offenses, but at least I know what to expect from Swift in his offense. I can be reasonably certain what kind of volume he's going to get with regards to touches and snaps. I can't quite say the same for Jax and Etienne yet. 

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

DeAndre Swift

Travis Etienne 

Courtland Sutton

Starting RB

Henry /JaVonte Williams 

Swift and Sutton for me.

Eagles gave up the most receptions to RB’s last season. Then again, this is a standard league? Not sure why you took Swift or ETN. Both are PPR style backs. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Swift and Sutton for me.

Eagles gave up the most receptions to RB’s last season. Then again, this is a standard league? Not sure why you took Swift or ETN. Both are PPR style backs. 

Because of that line of thinking they both dropped.

Swift in the 6th

ETN in 12th

Yards are yards! Whether through the air or ground. 

2 hours ago, Titans_Matt said:

Superflex. Antonio Gibson vs Jags, Jameis Winston vs Falcons, or Breece Hall against the Ravens? I was going to go Gibson, but FantasyPros is recommending Winston over Gibson

I think you always wanna start a 2nd QB if the opportunity is present.

Edited by mattyice0401
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

@BayRaider@NYRaider

i can chose between Waller and Renfrow in a flex spot. Who do I go with?

ive done quick research. Avg yards and targets per game is pretty similar!

Waller missed the majority of training camp and we're transitioning into a new system. I think Waller has a higher ceiling but Renfrow has a higher floor. If you're projected to lose I'd probably go with Waller but if you're probably going to win and need the safe play I'd go with Renfrow.

• Like 1