23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Brownies
    • Bakers team
    • Mike
    • Horny
    • Our sanity when this game is over

9 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

side note:  How much is Stefanski dreading the handshake with Baker at the end of the game if we lose?

I don't see why he would care any more than any other loss. He didn't make the trade for Watson or trade away Mayfield. I'm sure the FO had his blessing but he's still just the coach. His biggest concern should be the loss and any loss, not the handshake.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I honestly expect an ugly game. Nobody is going to look good except for both defenses at times.

It will come down to special teams play.

That would be good for the Browns because their kicker went on IR.

I do expect ugly, or at least boring. Rushing/passing yards should be pretty equal. 160/180. The only way this becomes entertaining is if neither team can stop the run (likely) and both teams just keep running (unlikely).

9 hours ago, roger murdock said:

I hope Baker goes postal and embarrasses Haslem / Stefanski / Berry

Baker ain’t gonna do **** 

Not against our defense. I’m telling you. They’re bout to feast. 

I expect at least 1 defensive touchdowns and Baker is responsible for at least 2 two turnovers. 

we just know his capabilities. 2-3 batted passes. 2/4 sacks. 1-2 picks. I’m like 75% sure we win this game in solid manner. 7+ 

• Like 1

I'll be interested to see Carolina's gameplan this week. I'd imagine a heavy dose of McCaffrey with them providing a lot of help to their rookie LT with Myles and trying to get Baker some rollout/boot type throws and heavy playaction.

Ours is simple...establish the run early and often. If we ask JB to throw more than about 20-25 times in any game this year, we'll almost certainly lose each one of them.

One positive about the defense, we don’t run a complex scheme. We don’t really blitz or disguise coverages. So there’s no “insider info” Baker would know about. It’s not like facing Pittsburgh where there’s a certain blitz package they run during certain scenarios.

I think the only blitzes we do are with JOK and our nickel back once in awhile. I think sometimes we used Delpit.

However, Baker will be able to help his own DC, which is concerning.

Edited by candyman93