23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Brownies
    • Bakers team
    • Mike
    • Horny
    • Our sanity when this game is over

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Feel the same. This is the least excited I have been going into a season in several years.

It’s really weird.  Once Watson is playing this will be far and away the most talented team we’ve fielded in like 35 years.  This is also the least invested I’ve been in this team since the return.

I guess is should be less irked for the first few months as I don’t have to watch Watson, but for whatever reason I’m just not. 

• Like 1

Feel the same. The Watson situation and us having to start Jacoby for 11 games doesn't make for an exciting season. We'll be lucky to be around .500 when Watson returns, so chances of making the playoffs are pretty slim.

With that said, I won't be surprised if I'm feeling pretty amped up come Sunday, only to have my soul crushed yet again by Baker having his revenge game.

14 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Feel the same. The Watson situation and us having to start Jacoby for 11 games doesn't make for an exciting season. We'll be lucky to be around .500 when Watson returns, so chances of making the playoffs are pretty slim.

With that said, I won't be surprised if I'm feeling pretty amped up come Sunday, only to have my soul crushed yet again by Baker having his revenge game.

If we’re being honest I think Brissett is capable of doing roughly the same things Baker did last season, or more.  Baker has far more talent, but with injuries and everything else, our passing game was ***. 

We can’t expect him to go out and win us games, but the rest of the roster is talented enough to win if he just plays competently.

I think this is gonna be a battle in the trenches.  Both our D-Line and their O-Line have holes and if we can cover ours and exploit theirs then I think we make it a two score game by halftime.  We need to make Baker play from behind, and see how big that chip is then.

I do hope they get the ball first, I want to see what Baker looks like and how fresh/rusty the Defense looks.

This game is certainly winnable, and I'm going to behave as such.  Spy McCaffrey/do not let him feast.  Make Baker beat us with his arm, get pressure, our corners/secondary can cover. Hit him and see if that shoulder is properly repaired.

24 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean, that’s not bad considering he’s going to be a backup at some point.

2 top 32 QB’s is solid.  We’ve had plenty of years without one.

This is not untrue and yet I'm still depressed and now kinda more depressed.

• Like 1