If fully healthy: Ravens or Steelers?

notthatbluestuff

If fully healthy: Ravens or Steelers?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. If fully healthy: Ravens or Steelers?

• Ravens
    • Steelers

The biggest questions around the Ravens this year are if Ronnie Stanley is healthy enough to look like an all-pro LT or is he a complete write-off and will never be good again? If JK Dobbins has 100% of his burst from his rookie season this year (which I mostly doubt will be the case this year, so soon off a messy injury)? Is Gus Bus (who is somehow further behind in recovery) ready as the backup plan. If Marcus Peters is as good as ever? Will Tyus Boswer be good to go soon, because we have literally 0 OLB depth. Is that part of "good injury luck" or just forward looking?

Other than Lamar lasting the season, all the questions that matter about the Ravens are about injury recovery.

Edited by wackywabbit

Probably Baltimore like everyone is saying but I wouldn’t be surprised to see these teams AT WORST split and maybe see the Steelers sweep us (again). For some reason Lamar doesn’t understand how to play against the Steelers. He plays against them like it’s a week 3 game at Jacksonville every game. Way too loosey goosey with the ball...he needs to understand that these games are a different animal when it comes to intensity, and that points are always going to be at a premium. He can’t be turning the ball over multiple times against them in these games moving forward. He plays against them like it’s an NFC team we only see once every 4 years...needs to understand the Steelers are going to try and rip his head off every play lol

Edited by Ray Reed

On 9/4/2022 at 3:56 PM, Jakuvious said:

I don't really see this one as a contest. It's the Ravens.

Agreed.  Ravens were decimated with injuries last year (they were the only team that I think was hit as hard as the Titans), and still ended up a decent team, in the playoff hunt til the last second.  Steelers have a rookie QB or Mr. Biscuits.

Not close.