Week 1 GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs Chicago Bears

J-ALL-DAY

3 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

How many rushing attempts will Deebo have vs the bears? 

Over under 4 attempts?

That's a good number because that was the number I was kind of thinking he would have. I'll take the over just because of the weather. If it clears up, I may change my mind. 

23 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's a good number because that was the number I was kind of thinking he would have. I'll take the over just because of the weather. If it clears up, I may change my mind. 

Yeah, I am interested to see how the rep count for RB will be. Hopefully, the 49ers are smart with Mitchell. 

5 hours ago, clarkfn2284 said:

I see this game being similar to the Tampa Opener a few years back. It will be tight for a time and then the Niners will open it up in the second half. Trey goes 16-22 hits a couple shots for 240 yards and a TD. Rushes for 45 yards. Defense stifles the Bears for a 31-13 win.

We've definitely had worse season openers in Tampa...

*Vietnam flashbacks ensue*

37 minutes ago, straighthate said:

I went to the Washington game a couple years ago. Now this. I’m bad luck for Mother Nature. 

I'm going to be watching Craigslist Saturday night... if I can land a good deal I'll make the drive, weather be screwed

• Like 2

6 hours ago, straighthate said:

I went to the Washington game a couple years ago. Now this. I’m bad luck for Mother Nature. 

💩 weather will make little difference if the defense plays as expected and Shanahan sticks to the script and focuses on getting the run game cranked.

i actually like that weather is going to be bad. It'll help make sure Shanahan doesn't get cute and out-smart himself by doing something stupid like having Lance drop back 40 times. He's been known to do that from time to time. 

Edited by Herodreamer79

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Bold prediction for this game is 2 or more sacks for Ebukam. He's in store for a big season and will get plenty of opportunities to eat. 

I think Fields is in for a long day. Bosa is obviously going to get his and I think Jackson and Ebukam will get their opportunities as well. 

• Like 2