What is a movie you have yet to hear someone say they dislike?

biggie.

8 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

don't feel bad, @Ozzy is a contrarian by nature 

Yeah some individuals just have really awful taste, you have a day off you going to watch the 2018 Suspiria remake for enjoyment?  No one would do that, it is barely watchable one time much less for entertainment purposes.  Again let me see all these individuals that love that movie instead of just going along with it out of spite.

8 hours ago, kokichi said:

If you prefer giallo horror, that's on you.

Giallo?  No I prefer movies that do not suck and usually I like movies that are visually well done and artistically created and rare.  The remake, yeah those dresses look like intestines, oh that is classy, and the end of the movie drags on and is so nuts and stupid gory it is just crying out for attention because they have nothing else that makes it worth while.  It was absolutely awful, but go have fun watch that movie today and pretend to like it still.  

18 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

There's always a contrarian. Always.

What is 'popular' about the freaking 2018 Suspiria remake?  What the hell?  Who likes this movie outside of one person here?  The freaking budget was $20 mil it only made $7 mil, that is popular?  IMDb are idiots and gave it a 6.7 but only 77,000 voted which is a joke in the age of the internet.

To be contrarian it generally has to be the popular opinion, who here loves 2018 Suspiria and why?  No one outside of one and no reasons as to why.  You should all go watch it tonight it is amazing, fact is that is not going to be happening and no one will be watching it because it sucks.  

47 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

What is 'popular' about the freaking 2018 Suspiria remake?  What the hell?  Who likes this movie outside of one person here?  The freaking budget was $20 mil it only made $7 mil, that is popular?  IMDb are idiots and gave it a 6.7 but only 77,000 voted which is a joke in the age of the internet.

To be contrarian it generally has to be the popular opinion, who here loves 2018 Suspiria and why?  No one outside of one and no reasons as to why.  You should all go watch it tonight it is amazing, fact is that is not going to be happening and no one will be watching it because it sucks.  

There some weird *** dude in Idaho who's favorite movie is Suspiria.

1 hour ago, INbengalfan said:

Not always.

snape-always.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

I had never heard of Suspiria before this thread.

On 9/4/2022 at 9:30 PM, incognito_man said:

Forrest Gump

On 9/5/2022 at 12:05 AM, seminoles1 said:

I dislike it now. Used to love it.

Let me guess: every substitute teacher you ever had in high school decided that, for some reason, Forrest Gump was what we needed to do instead of class so you've now seen it three hundred ******* times.

On 9/5/2022 at 10:20 AM, Jeezla said:

Big Trouble in Little China

Top Gun: Lame

The Blues Brothers

Blood Sport 

Gladiator

Enter the Dragon

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: I love westerns, and even I think this one is way too long.  Other Dollars movies are better.

Smokey and the Bandit: Lame

The Princess Bride

Rocky 4: Propoganda

The Matrix 

Better off dead

Mary Poppins: Never cared about this movie at all

The Endless Summer 2

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Don't like the Potter stuff, and wife has made me watch this like six times.

Never seen Endless Summer 2, Better Off Dead, or Enter the Dragon, but the rest are pretty broadly appealing.

22 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Never seen Endless Summer 2, Better Off Dead, or Enter the Dragon, but the rest are pretty broadly appealing.

Best surf movie ever, best John Cusack movie, best Bruce Lee movie

You can actually watch endless summer 2 on youtube. More of a documentary than a film, but even non beach goers can appreciate it.

Edited by Jeezla

4 hours ago, kokichi said:

No, I usually go for Hereditary.

That is a scary film and I would absolutely watch that film again, that is quality unlike 2018 Suspiria which is a garbage pile.  I still have zero concept in what you actually see that is good in that film sir.