Week 1: BAL Ravens vs NY Jets

Bobby816

The OL and starting offense looked rusty last time we saw them, hopefully they gel together. I want to see this run game take off this season, these RBs are talented. 

There is a outside chance Zach Wilson will be starting, if it were me I would hold him out this game and start him week 2. I wouldn't chance him. 

I'm excited to see Carl Lawson playing finally, he looked like a stud in the little he played vs the Giants. This DL could be really good at getting to the QB. 

3 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

I think the Jets do really well with the O here. I think Flacco has a nice game and Hall has a few break aways. I think the jets come out on top for a change 14-6 going into half time. Then the D struggles and jets lose 27-14 Ravens.

I was going to say the same thing but 24-17. 

• Like 1

I would feel happier if we knew Zach was starting and injury free.

I’m hopefully optimistic going into the season but the Ravens will be a very good team this year.

I think if we can compete this Sunday against a top team like Baltimore it will put us in good stead for the year to come. 

3 hours ago, KimuraGod said:

I would feel happier if we knew Zach was starting and injury free.

I’m hopefully optimistic going into the season but the Ravens will be a very good team this year.

I think if we can compete this Sunday against a top team like Baltimore it will put us in good stead for the year to come. 

I'm not as high on the Ravens this year as everyone else. I think the Ravens are a middle of the road to below. I think the NFL has Jackson number and will decline from here on out. They have no WR and the RB are always beat up. If they can get the run going then they will be good. If Jackson has to throw 25 plus times a game they will lose. 

On 9/6/2022 at 10:03 PM, KingOfNewYork said:

We can win this game, a lot depends on how we start. Last year we dug a 16-0 hole and made it close at the end. If we can keep the game within a score and contain Jackson/Andrews we have an outside shot. 

Ravens are significantly more talented and better coached. I'm expecting us to get worked, so anything resembling a tight game would be a pleasant surprise for me.