Week 1 GDT: Giants @ Titans

ttitansfan4life

3 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

“Washed” Josh Gordon>>>Cody Hollister

Seriously though, I have no expectations for Gordon but he does look good physically and athletically.

Yeah, I won't get too excited about Gordon. If he can give us a few first downs, I'd be happy. He looks great, but we've been down that road before and he has been too many places and looked "great" only to be gone weeks later. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah, I won't get too excited about Gordon. If he can give us a few first downs, I'd be happy. He looks great, but we've been down that road before and he has been too many places and looked "great" only to be gone weeks later. 

Anything more than 20 catches will exceed my expectations 

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

Someone needs to stop Gordon from getting jobs in the NFL. He gets clean, does well for himself in that regard, rejoins the league, relapses. There's a significant pattern there.

Not gonna get tooooo deep into this cause Im sure its against some forum rule but saying he shouldn't be in the league cause he smoked is a bit SILLY. Not sure he has anything left but yeee lul

ANY WHO! WE MADE IT! Football is back :D Hyped for the game! Really think Kyle Philips has a day! Like Mesa said stop Barkley or at least slow him down and sang the lead and watch the boys eat in the 2nd half! They do have some solid pieces on the squad THO not many games do I feel we have the better QB but this is one of them.

Titans win 27-17! I hope its a good game honestly and no injuries on either side

Can't wait to ride the wave of another season with you ladies and gents

54 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Not gonna get tooooo deep into this cause Im sure its against some forum rule but saying he shouldn't be in the league cause he smoked is a bit SILLY. Not sure he has anything left but yeee lul

ANY WHO! WE MADE IT! Football is back :D Hyped for the game! Really think Kyle Philips has a day! Like Mesa said stop Barkley or at least slow him down and sang the lead and watch the boys eat in the 2nd half! They do have some solid pieces on the squad THO not many games do I feel we have the better QB but this is one of them.

Titans win 27-17! I hope its a good game honestly and no injuries on either side

Can't wait to ride the wave of another season with you ladies and gents

Nah, I don't care if people smoke or whatever.

But he has serious addiction issues that have been chronicled(including by himself) more times than can be counted, going back to his college days.

His focus should be on managing that, and he seems to get a good control of it every time he's kicked out of the league, and then starts back every time he's accepted again. For his own sake he should be kept out

19 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Nah, I don't care if people smoke or whatever.

But he has serious addiction issues that have been chronicled(including by himself) more times than can be counted, going back to his college days.

His focus should be on managing that, and he seems to get a good control of it every time he's kicked out of the league, and then starts back every time he's accepted again. For his own sake he should be kept out

Honestly, if his sole addiction issue is weed, then he's either someone who doesn't care enough to stop smoking, or someone who's predisposed to addictions.  Weed isn't physically addictive, but like anything else, someone in the wrong mental space can get addicted to it.  But that's true of everything.  Keep him out of football and maybe he develops an addiction to something more destructive.

At worst, marijuana is mildly affecting his physical and mental health, so I don't think it's anything that make him need to stay out of football for his own good.

And as long as he's actually in the NFL, he can't be on substances anyway.  I don't see how keeping him out would be helpful to him at all.

• Like 1