49ers 2022 Award Predictions 

MVP: Nick Bosa 
OPOY: Elijah Mitchell
DPOY: Fred Warner
ROY: Samuel Womack 
CPOY: Javon Kinlaw 
Coach of the year: Chris Foerster
Most Underrated: Arik Armstead

I picked Chris Foerster for COY. Team Oline needs to develop quickly for a successful year in 2022. If the 49ers are going to make a run it will need Oline to improve.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

MVP: Nick Bosa

OPOY: Deebo Samuel

DPOY: Nick Bosa (Or do you go with another player since he is the MVP?)

ROY: Samuel Womack

CPOY: Dre Greenlaw (I think he's in store for a monster playmaking season)

COTY: Demeco Ryans (Top 2 defense)

Most Underrated: George Kittle 

I thought the same thing about DPOY. So I just went with another player but truly Bosa is the only correct answer lol. 

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

I thought the same thing about DPOY. So I just went with another player but truly Bosa is the only correct answer lol. 

Fred Warner is going to have a monster season himself. I mean damn near the entire defense is going to have a big season lol. They are going to be a very dominant unit. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Fred Warner is going to have a monster season himself. I mean damn near the entire defense is going to have a big season lol. They are going to be a very dominant unit. 

I agree I almost put Drake Jackson as my rookie of the year as I think he can surprise and have 8-10 sacks. 

On 9/6/2022 at 10:20 AM, J-ALL-DAY said:

I think there is a decent chance Warner leads the team in a not so linebacker stat, INTs. He was all over Lance all training camp and I think teams just aren’t going to throw to the outside a ton on this defense. Lots of opportunity for Warner as the DL get pressure and QBs go for the shirt when intermediate routes.