Week 1: Eagles vs Lions (Let the season begin)

Nabbs4u

Ask and you shall Receive!

Philadelphia Eagles

VS

Detroit Lions tweak logo and font, will alter uniforms, too

Kick off to the season begins in Detroit vs Team Hard Knocks themselves. 

Do the Eagles come out and beat a team they should? Or let us down yet again in with a L in Wk 1?

big tits GIF

bouncing boobs GIF

Animated GIF

Edited by Nabbs4u

20 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Do the Eagles come out and beat a team they should? Or let us down yet again in with a L in Wk 1?

It's definitely not gonna be the thrashing it was last year, but I think we should win.

The Lions as you could see on Hard Knocks were obviously embarrased by that loss to us. They definitely want payback and were missing two of their OLs in their center Frank Ragnow who was really good and their tackle Taylor Decker who is pretty solid I think.

If this game was later in the season like week 14 or something, then I think the Lions would have a better shot to win this. 

Hopefully we don't get off to a slow start in the first quarter and give them hope througout the game that winning is possible. That seemed to be an Achilles heel of ours was getting off to a good start.

We are -4 point favorites right now, but it is in Detroit, so we would be like a touchdown favorite if it was in Philly. We won twice as much (6 games) on the road than we did at home, so regardless I feel pretty good about being able to get a win Sunday.

8 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

It's definitely not gonna be the thrashing it was last year, but I think we should win.

The Lions as you could see on Hard Knocks were obviously embarrased by that loss to us. They definitely want payback and were missing two of their OLs in their center Frank Ragnow who was really good and their tackle Taylor Decker who is pretty solid I think.

If this game was later in the season like week 14 or something, then I think the Lions would have a better shot to win this. 

Hopefully we don't get off to a slow start in the first quarter and give them hope througout the game that winning is possible. That seemed to be an Achilles heel of ours was getting off to a good start.

We are -4 point favorites right now, but it is in Detroit, so we would be like a touchdown favorite if it was in Philly. We won twice as much (6 games) on the road than we did at home, so regardless I feel pretty good about being able to get a win Sunday.

You know that we will murder the lions and then the hype train will be unbearable.

Like how we did the falcons last year.

4 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

You know that we will murder the lions and then the hype train will be unbearable.

Like how we did the falcons last year.

I hope we don’t completely blow them out again. I want them to put up a fight. Don’t need us getting too full of ourselves and then blowing the home opener on prime time against the Vikings.

8 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Eagles are 8-2 in the last 10 week 1 games. Just get the W, no reason to make us panic! 🥃

Edited by Nabbs4u