Bills @ Rams TNF Banner Night

MDY10

22 minutes ago, Car_Ramrod said:

Yeah. Aside from the big run by Hendo he hasn’t done much.

Kupp & Staff look amazing again.

Kupp looking to repeat lol 

Sloppy half.. I expected it. I feel like the Rams are fortunate to be tied right now. I expected a smoother second half by both the offense and defense. 

4 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

It's only been 3 quarters, but I think every Rams fan biggest fear is looking like a possibility: the OL is worse. 

Not playing at all in preseason shows. Also, doesn’t help that the bills defense is really good. Gotta pick it up tonight and in the coming weeks. 

1 minute ago, Car_Ramrod said:

Not playing at all in preseason shows. Also, doesn’t help that the bills defense is really good. Gotta pick it up tonight and in the coming weeks. 

Next week should be a good momentum gainer. 

Defense looks beyond soft. Can’t get off the field on third downs. 

Offense doesn’t look good in any aspect aside from Kupp. I expected a sloppy game but they’ve been embarrassing 

5 minutes ago, Car_Ramrod said:

It's not the preseason. McVay has never lost in an opener. This team just has a lot of weaknesses that show up if the OL cannot be an elite unit.

Stafford has been absolutely horrific tonight.