The Other Games Thread Week 1

Iron_man

This week we start with the bills coming in to battle the Superbowl Champion Rams. I meant to make this earlier but it happens.

Sunday Early: Steelers vs Bengals, Ravens vs Jets, Browns vs Panthers, Colts vs Texans, Eagles vs Lions, 9ers vs Bears, Saints vs Falcons, Jaguars vs Commanders
Sunday Late: Chiefs vs Cardinals, Raiders vs Chargers, Packers vs Vikings, Giants vs Titans
Sunday Night: Bucs vs Cowboys
Monday Night: Broncos vs Seahawks.

Are there any games besides our game, that you want to watch this week?

Edited by Iron_man
Adding the game schedule for other posters convience.

alright now…

Sunday Early: Steelers vs Bengals, Ravens vs Jets, Browns vs Panthers, Colts vs Texans, Eagles vs Lions, 9ers vs Bears, Saints vs Falcons, Jaguars vs Commanders
Sunday Late: Chiefs vs Cardinals, Raiders vs Chargers, Packers vs Vikings, Giants vs Titans

couple of upsets in there

4 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

alright now…

Sunday Early: Steelers vs Bengals, Ravens vs Jets, Browns vs Panthers, Colts vs Texans, Eagles vs Lions, 9ers vs Bears, Saints vs Falcons, Jaguars vs Commanders

couple of upsets in there

A couple? I see only Cardinals as an upset. Or are you counting the Pats? 😄

I really am interested in what Pittsburgh can do. The AFCN could be an absolute bloodbath this year and for several more to come. 

4 hours ago, scottishpatriot said:

A couple? I see only Cardinals as an upset. Or are you counting the Pats? 😄

I really am interested in what Pittsburgh can do. The AFCN could be an absolute bloodbath this year and for several more to come. 

Fancy jags as favs over Washington?

On 9/8/2022 at 10:19 PM, Iron_man said:

Browns vs Panthers

I want to see the Browns fail. I hate the ownership. I'm not a fan of Baker but I want him to stick it to his old team.  Major reason for hatred is the Watson contract and the Sports personalities saying Jackson deserves 100 % contract because the Brown owners are idiots!!!!

9ers vs Bears

Should of taken Jones. I also hate the Jimmy G put downs and most of the  so call experts giving him no credit.  I heard someone on TV say they got there in spite of him at QB. That's BS.  Also if they wanted that type of QB they should of taken Fields, not some Bunker Hill Community college. QB!!!

, Raiders vs Chargers

Josh plus to good teams.

Bucs vs Cowboys

Brady will he again with all the BS surrounding him.

• Like 2