Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

13 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

You don't pay players for what they've done. You pay players for what you think they'll do during their next contract.

Yeah I guess so.

Not saying anything negative about him or his skill. I believe in him a lot more than someone like Hurts or even Lamar. 
But just hate that QB's get paid so much if they show even a sign of being average to above average.  Not saying he is that, but just in general.

Moving on. lol

Yall sleeping on Dhop imo. Might not be for us but dude jumped in last season and still put up good numbers outside of TDs and I think he is LEAPS and bounds better than bobby trees (Think he has a good szn being its the 2nd year removed from the ACL) since I saw someone say he wouldnt bring more than that and I think thats just wrong. Dhop would be working on the 2nd DBs and he can beat those guys like drums even at his age so idk I wouldnt hate but not gonna be mad if it didnt happen 

Now Lamar.. Idk guys Id kinda be down the more I sit on it. I know we aint doing it but ugh him and the king in the read option is unstoppable haha

37 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yuck. 
Never liked how that look in college. 

I actually like it.. wish it was an option when I played especially since my last name starts with O lol..

I think Chig should wear it.. I feel like Arden Key would want it tho lol

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

Very high 

would swap for a third in a heartbeat, but not sure any team would offer us more than a fifth

Forgive him. He does not speak for all us.

Conditional 5th that turns into an 4th with playing incentives met. 

3 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

At this point I wouldn’t be mad if we kicked the tires on Will Fuller, explosive, fragile but cheap knows the offense hopefully he can have contract yr magic & be a nice 3rd option that can take the top off

He retired. 

• 3 weeks later...