Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

31 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

well, at least mike vrabel was only the second-worst end-of-game management dunce this week. the crown goes to nathaniel hackett by a pretty wide margin.

How in the world can you be a professional coach and not take a timeout there. You had three. You don't even need a brain to know to take a timeout there.

I've come to the conclusion that the Titans will never play offense I dream of playing. 

Honestly, I do enjoy the beat em up style of offense. Opposed to the soft passing around.  But there is a way to mix it better and be smarter. 

Looking at the Chargers, Herbert uses play action a whole lot!  And they give Mike Williams the ball. What is so hard about doing that?

40 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I've come to the conclusion that the Titans will never play offense I dream of playing. 

Honestly, I do enjoy the beat em up style of offense. Opposed to the soft passing around.  But there is a way to mix it better and be smarter. 

Looking at the Chargers, Herbert uses play action a whole lot!  And they give Mike Williams the ball. What is so hard about doing that?

I like our offensive style, I just wish we invested in assets that would make our offense unguardedable. I just think for what we do, having two killer tight ends that can hurt you, is a must. Or a Swiss army knife like Kyle Juszcyk type that can block and hurt you in the pass game. 

It just doesn't make sense to me. We seem to target and utilize the tight end position a bunch, but are not willing to invest in guys who can make a huge difference. If you inserted George Kittle type into our offense. OMG. 😱

• Like 1

I see the media is calling Herbert "their prince." 
He is good. Really good.

I just hate how they crown QBs very early. They did it with Wentz and Lawrence. Wentz is not great. Lawrence is being out played by Mills. 

Give it room to breathe before you start claiming someone to be an elite QB. 

• Like 1