Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

15 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

idk how tj hockenson has so many people convinced he's this really good tight end. he's like...solid. i would absolutely not give up a 2nd and a 3rd for him.

Low 2nd and low 3rd for 2 high 4ths and a good player. I think he's a top 10 TE. Been a disappointing blocker though. Would hope that's at least 1 thing this coaching staff could develop in this hypothetical.

Just saw it's essentially equivalent to giving up a high 3rd round pick. Based on projections of course. Could be better or worse depending on how the seasons finish.

Edited by seminoles1

27 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I mean, I just don't see Hockenson getting that big of a contract.

We'd fill a hole and wouldn't be out any picks. Dropping from the 2nd and 3rd to 4th isn't nothing, but it'd be worth it to get a very good starter IMO.

Granted, if he gets a huge contract and it would have taken $16+ million a year to keep him, then I agree. But I don't think he signs for more than Njoku got last summer.

Cut Dupree and it's all good.

Cut Dupree and you add another need.

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Still remember his quote of saying "Losing I don't know her."  When they started undefeated. Hated him ever since. lol

He knows losing very well now. 

Yea he’s a clown and a 2nd is too rich for him anyway. However, if was a later pick, I’m all for it. I’m taking him over any receiver not named Woods.