Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

4 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

I know we talk about Jalen Hurts and question just how good is he, but if Malik Willis becomes anything similar to him, that’d be a massive W.

I actually wanted to draft Hurts. I'm still not going to say he has arrived, but he is playing well now. 

41 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I actually wanted to draft Hurts. I'm still not going to say he has arrived, but he is playing well now. 

Yeah, it’s still too early to say he’s arrived. He’s progressively gotten better every year he’s played which is all you ask for in a young QB. That’s the hope for Willis.

On 9/18/2022 at 2:45 PM, -Hope- said:

really cool how the lions' two leading receivers would both be titans if this team wasn't allergic to good WR play.

Every one in a while I still think about how we traded up in the fourth to take Dez instead of the unanimous top receiver on the board at that point. I know that once you get to that point in the draft it’s kind of a crap shoot, but man, that one is going to sting for a long while.

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Every one in a while I still think about how we traded up in the fourth to take Dez instead of the unanimous top receiver on the board at that point. I know that once you get to that point in the draft it’s kind of a crap shoot, but man, that one is going to sting for a long while.

I still haven't forgiven this franchise for Zach Brown over Lavonte David. 

And not taking Jordy Nelson.